RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:58:54 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | Indigo Prophecy - Modern Playthrough - September 2015 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Indigo Prophecy - Modern Playthrough - September 2015  (Read 8818 times)
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2015, 10:02:15 AM »

Crickets.....ha ha!  But really, who can compete with a MGS playthrough. If anyone is joining Disposed and I, please check in. Smiley

Welcome to the world of hosting on the modern side!

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2015, 10:07:40 AM »

Crickets.....ha ha!  But really, who can compete with a MGS playthrough. If anyone is joining Disposed and I, please check in. Smiley

Welcome to the world of hosting on the modern side!

Ha ha!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2015, 12:25:11 PM »

If I had my system hooked up I would have played.  It's my type of game and I've only heard good things about it.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2015, 12:48:50 PM »

If I had my system hooked up I would have played.  It's my type of game and I've only heard good things about it.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2015, 01:28:32 PM »

Gee man, sorry you can't take the minute and a half to hook up a system.... 1st world problems

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2015, 12:15:52 AM »

Gee man, sorry you can't take the minute and a half to hook up a system.... 1st world problems

laugh  Ha ha, you guys are so funny.  I have no space to hook it up and I believe it is actually packed and at my parents.

SMS set complete!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2015, 07:06:30 AM »

Well that makes more sense. Wink

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2015, 09:50:36 PM »

Yea, I have one TV with 7 systems hooked up and it is a pain getting behind the entertainment center to unplug and plug things in.  It's a rats nest back there.  I also have my video game stuff in 4 different locations, 2 different cities.  It's a pain in the butt to say the least.

SMS set complete!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2015, 08:38:37 AM »

Checkpoint #3 is up.

MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2015, 11:45:33 AM »

Yea, I have one TV with 7 systems hooked up and it is a pain getting behind the entertainment center to unplug and plug things in.  It's a rats nest back there.  I also have my video game stuff in 4 different locations, 2 different cities.  It's a pain in the butt to say the least.

Multi-port switchboxes are your friend Cheesy

Seriously, though, I have a 720p TV in my living room with 1 HDMI port, 2 S-Video connections, 2 Component connections, and 2 Composite connections.  I have my Xbox and PS2 in the Component connections, my Dreamcast, X'Eye, and TurboGrafx in Composite switchbox, my Game Cube and Saturn in their own S-Video ports, and my Wii U, PS3, and an Android set-top box in a 4-port HDMI switcher.  Is it a bit of a rat's nest behind my TV?  Yes.  But, I have all that stuff hooked up and accessible for when I want to use it.  My TV in the bedroom with mostly retro stuff is nearly as congested Grin

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2015, 01:22:43 PM »

Multi-port switchboxes are your friend Cheesy

Seriously, though, I have a 720p TV in my living room with 1 HDMI port, 2 S-Video connections, 2 Component connections, and 2 Composite connections.  I have my Xbox and PS2 in the Component connections, my Dreamcast, X'Eye, and TurboGrafx in Composite switchbox, my Game Cube and Saturn in their own S-Video ports, and my Wii U, PS3, and an Android set-top box in a 4-port HDMI switcher.  Is it a bit of a rat's nest behind my TV?  Yes.  But, I have all that stuff hooked up and accessible for when I want to use it.  My TV in the bedroom with mostly retro stuff is nearly as congested Grin

I have two switches hooked up.  One through the vcr, with GC, Wii, PS2, and NES hooked.  Other with an HDMI one, with Wii U, Xbox 360, and Roku hooked up.  PS3 is hooked up to the TV.

SMS set complete!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2015, 01:29:51 PM »

You know you can hook a switch box up to a switch box right?  I have three of them hooked up in a chain and just use one of the inputs as a "flip" switch to push it to the next box. Cheesy

MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2015, 01:41:45 PM »

You know you can hook a switch box up to a switch box right?  I have three of them hooked up in a chain and just use one of the inputs as a "flip" switch to push it to the next box. Cheesy

That's some PRO-level stuff right there.  I had that kind of setup at one time, when I had only 1 TV, but since I now have my consoles spread between 2 sets, I don't have to get quite that creative Tongue

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2015, 01:56:01 PM »

That's some PRO-level stuff right there.  I had that kind of setup at one time, when I had only 1 TV, but since I now have my consoles spread between 2 sets, I don't have to get quite that creative Tongue

laugh  Only 1 TV here and I have my stuff at 4 different houses/storage so I can't readily swap out systems.  Once we move I should hopefully have a dedicated room and all my video game stuff in one house!

SMS set complete!
MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2015, 01:12:10 PM »

laugh  Only 1 TV here and I have my stuff at 4 different houses/storage so I can't readily swap out systems.  Once we move I should hopefully have a dedicated room and all my video game stuff in one house!

Lucky duck Tongue

I would love to have a house large enough to have a dedicated game room.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length