RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:51:39 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 302 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 1307797 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2970 on: December 06, 2017, 10:35:55 AM »

So Blade Runner works perfectly on modern PCs, you just need to download an installer that works for 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows. Running the installer off the disc gave me compatibility problems because of the 16 bit installer, a fan made one I found for the DVD release works perfectly and now there's no disc swapping.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2971 on: December 08, 2017, 02:38:21 AM »

So Blade Runner works perfectly on modern PCs, you just need to download an installer that works for 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows. Running the installer off the disc gave me compatibility problems because of the 16 bit installer, a fan made one I found for the DVD release works perfectly and now there's no disc swapping.

What Really!?!?!?! Awesome!

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #2972 on: December 08, 2017, 05:47:59 PM »

"Ratatouille" (X360):

"Harry Potter Collection" (PC) and "Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City" (Wii):

"Chamber of Secrets" and "Prisoner of Azkaban" are still sealed.
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2973 on: December 11, 2017, 03:35:58 PM »

I got in on the PS Plus PSVR 14 day trial so this came in the mail the other day.

Also hit a toy show yesterday and grabbed the following.   I usually don't buy repos for US production games (only unreleased / translated imports) but made an exception for Shantae.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #2974 on: December 12, 2017, 08:51:28 AM »

Here's part3:

Another free laptop. It has a Pentium 4m and an ATI 9000 so I'm working on making it a Windows 98 laptop but I might switch it over to Windows 2000.

I didn't expect to pick up all of these but the deals were great. I picked up Mafia 3 and the coffee cup for $10 total from Gamestop thanks to a surprise GameStop gift card and discounts. Little Big Planet 3 and Atari Flashback were free via Kohls cash after buying Christmas presents. I had some old Blu rays I traded in to Half Price books for Sub Rebellion, Ghost Recon 2, and Ass Creed 3 Lib.

I picked up Grabbed by the Ghoulies in October and forgot to post it. The PSTVs are from RedMcKnight. Thanks!  Smiley The Super Famicom games finally arrived from Japan and are Popful Mail, Goemon 2 and Goemon 4. I just need Goemon 3 to complete the set. I forgot to include God of War 3 for PS3 in this picture. It was on clearance at Half Price for $1.00

I'm going to focus on completing game subsets/series and more hardware so stay tuned for more in 2018!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 09:01:34 AM by Addicted » Logged

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2975 on: December 13, 2017, 01:22:40 PM »

Got my Street Fighter II from I Am 8-Bit today. I got the red one. The packaging and everything is awesome. Truly a unique item and I'm very happy with it.

Running out of games to buy.
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #2976 on: December 15, 2017, 09:15:54 PM »

I forgot to post these pictures so here's part 4:

These were a collaboration between GameStop's publishing arm GameTrust and Indie box. It didn't work out as they had hoped and they are on clearance out for $1.75 each. The COD Ghosts copies were $0.07 each.

Thanks for the present Zag!

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2977 on: December 16, 2017, 02:19:54 AM »

Time to show off the fruits of my vidya-thrifting & bargain-shopping over the past three weeks:

^Picked up the BYO Tiny Arcade cabinet at https://tinycircuits.com/

^Picked up all the Imaginators Sensei figures from TRU's half-price promo.

Whelp, that's it for now...

...'Late
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2978 on: December 18, 2017, 01:05:15 PM »

Finds from the weekend

Tetris was missing the manual but did have the inner Tengen slip.  Contra III cleaned up really nice too.

Also picked up Kirby's Block Ball and World Heroes 2 Jet for the GameBoy

And in the mail I got my Nex Machina vinyl from LRG and the Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary Concert CD import.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2979 on: December 18, 2017, 03:59:27 PM »

Love that Xenosaga freaks Zag!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2980 on: December 18, 2017, 10:27:42 PM »

Metal Fro will like my Christmas tree.  Everything was $1 a piece.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2981 on: December 19, 2017, 02:43:29 AM »

I forgot to post these pictures so here's part 4:

These were a collaboration between GameStop's publishing arm GameTrust and Indie box. It didn't work out as they had hoped and they are on clearance out for $1.75 each. The COD Ghosts copies were $0.07 each.

Thanks for the present Zag!

Wish the store in area got those I would buy all of them for my brother at that price. since he loves his PC stuff.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #2982 on: December 19, 2017, 05:28:02 PM »

"SEGA Touring Car Championship" (Saturn) and a "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" Guide
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2983 on: December 20, 2017, 10:29:56 AM »

This finally came in the mail yesterday  Grin

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #2984 on: December 20, 2017, 10:46:39 AM »

@Bear78: Looks good!

Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 302 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length