RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:03:48 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Retro World eXpo 2015 Thoughts and Scores 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Retro World eXpo 2015 Thoughts and Scores  (Read 12813 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2015, 03:47:56 PM »

I need a Raiden cabinet in my life.

That's okay Anthony, Adam dwarfed us too, so don't feel bad. Cheesy

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2015, 10:31:03 AM »

Updated my post with my final two pickups that came in from Anthony.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2015, 12:39:20 PM »

Im embarrassed that I forgot the pic of the awesome little item rich gave me.  Pic in coming tonight

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2015, 12:52:08 PM »

Just post the Callahan video!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2015, 01:13:03 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/wa...y280&feature=youtu.be

Thanks Rich! Keychain for my arcade cab keys and endless entertainment for the kids!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 01:16:53 PM by wildbil52 » Logged

ericeskapade
DB Contributor
Germany

Stats
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2015, 04:30:28 PM »

haha, such a nice video...i bet Callahan will need some new batteries for RYU soon Smiley

in short here are my pick-ups from the EXPO:

Those are the best, because i can now think of them as gifts: a US-Wii adding to my PAL Wii [ for playing the NTSC-only Kirby Collection ] duke.togo was so nice to just leave it to me. The Startropics came from singlebanana.. foreshadowing Playtrough Smiley And when i handed my silver silent service over to Bil, Izret101 was so kind to give me one of his US-Versions, so i can stay in that exclusive-Cart-Owner-Club Smiley

These games i grabbed at the EXPO..my only PS3/360 games i brought from the trip, because this generation-prices seems much more cheaper to get over here. But the old game prices' are fine.

Like singlebanana i also shopped in the store Russlyman is working. So also tasted the sweetness of the "Pick 2- get the 3rd free"-deal. Needed some more NTSC-Wii games to feed the new white animal.

This last one awaited me at home, back in Germany. I ordered it from Japan, i messed up my own adress, so the game was sent back to Japan. The seller asked my kindly and i had it shipped to me the 2nd time, and the right adress. Such a long waiting-time.
This gentleman is hands-down one of the best PS!-Racing games. Like it's brother "Rally de Africa" it's like a SEGA RALLY for the SONY PS Smiley I really recommend it!

Thanks for all the nice memories! Today saturday at lunch, i wished to set the clock on week back for just a little bit Smiley
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2015, 10:22:11 PM »

I updated my post. I'm sure I missed plenty, but that will have to go in a new episode. I couldn't get the stupid King's Field pic fixed, so whateva'

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2015, 10:23:17 AM »

finally finished editing the video in case anyone missed it

Now your playing with power!
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2015, 10:23:39 AM »

i will be editing a separate video of the hang out at Bils the night before as well so stay tunned

Now your playing with power!
monopoly6688
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2017, 11:58:07 AM »

Old time for Japanese 90 Game. I love Nintendo. Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length