RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 20, 2017, 01:54:52 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: Thanks for all the submissions! But please be sure you are following the rules. No stolen images!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Remember When... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: Remember When...  (Read 9050 times)
shaggy
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2017, 08:53:20 PM »

I went into Target today and was in shock when I saw one endcap for CD's, nothing else.  No more CD's.  One endcap.  What the heck?!  After that I went to Best Buy and was shocked to see not even half a row of CD's.  I remember seeing rows and rows and rows of CD's at both places.  At times I wish the Internet didn't take place.  A sad, sad day for me.

* bestbuy22.jpg (120.91 KB, 544x363 - viewed 48 times.)

NES cart only collection - 75% complete.
SMS complete collection - 60% complete.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2017, 05:20:45 PM »

Don't worry. In 10 years, those stores will be replaced by kiosks where you can order the items instead. In 20 years, they'll all be 3d printed in front of you.

Zagnorch
Mmmm-hmm-hmm-hmm, yesss!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2017, 05:41:49 PM »

Don't worry. In 10 years, those stores will be replaced by kiosks where you can order the items instead. In 20 years, they'll all be 3d printed in front of you.

As long as there are still thrift stores, I have no problem with this.
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2017, 01:22:52 PM »

As long as there are still thrift stores, I have no problem with this.

More and more automation coming soon. I don't think its a bad thing, really. We just need to figure out what to do with the people whos jobs are becoming automated.  I think jobs like Doctors and Lawyers will most likely not be automated anytime soon. Although, eventually down the line, those jobs could be automated as well.

Shopgoodwill.com will always be there for your thrift store needs. Smiley
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 01:26:34 PM by Fokakis79 » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length