RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:00:03 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Mezmoron's Collection - Tons of pics! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Mezmoron's Collection - Tons of pics!  (Read 5006 times)
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2016, 06:08:19 PM »

That's pretty awesome! Wish I had the space to display everything in my basement.  Pretty impressive! Keep up the awesome work.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2016, 12:34:41 AM »

amazing collection, i love the room you have it in too. very tidy and organized, a lot of stuff without looking cluttered or crowded.
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2016, 09:08:58 AM »

Looks great! Do you have any pictures of how your consoles are set up as I'm trying to sort this out in my own set up.

I love the Daddy & me photo in pic 51. I'm looking at way to include my family in the game room to make it seem less like a man cave.

Donkey Kong looks like he's recovering from a rough night in pic 61.

Thanks for sharing!

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2016, 02:01:50 PM »

Great looking collection!  Of course I love the pin. Played it several times and it's actually a really fun machine.  Also really dig the Dragon Warrior posters. Great idea!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length