RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:17:35 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | June 2017 Playthrough - Enslaved: Odyssey to the West 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: June 2017 Playthrough - Enslaved: Odyssey to the West  (Read 13951 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2017, 08:12:28 AM »

There was one part of the final boss battle I got really stuck on and had to attempt a number of times. I think it was the second last phase? The camera zoomed way out at a weird angle that made it very difficult to control Monkey or even see where he was some of the time. Anyone else experience this?

Yeah, the last boss battle was a bit nuts Pam.  I didn't have any issues with weird angles playing on the PS3 that I remember.  Thanks for the comment, we actually saw it and discussed it in our recording.  Hope everyone listens, as I think it's a good episode.

Soooooooooo, today is the last day of Enslaved. Any final thoughts on anything regarding the game or even the ending?

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
ericeskapade
DB Contributor
Germany

Stats
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2017, 04:41:59 AM »

I am still gaming (on the bridge, were you can get behind a tank, driven by Trish). Nice to read all your thoughts, and i am looking forward to read mor about the background/ influental story on Wikipedia. Like Rich not beeing used to modern game play i find it mostly underwhelming, when i see a now area with knowing having to fight again, and again the waves of enemies.
Like Tomb Raider, Uncharted, and now Enslaved: i never felt bored by climbing and combining, but often by fighting.
The flying disk was a nice idea Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length