RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:45:27 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | blind gamer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: blind gamer  (Read 3236 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2005, 08:35:34 AM »

It looked like he just goes on the attack from the matches begining, though i did see him run at somebody (on MK Deception), duck a kick, and then go into a combo.  I was VERY impressed by that.

Heh i bet he just catches alot of people off gaurd then.
I MK and SC you can easily dodge someone who rushes you and get them from beside or behind.

In Deception Scorpion has an attack where you turn around your opponant and slash them.
You can link that into a juggle and then once you drop the juggle you can hit your opponant again from the side and repeat.
I really would like to see how this kid plays. Pics don't do it for me.

I wonder who his player of choice was for the other games he played...

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2005, 01:43:52 PM »

amazing story! i too saw this on sports center. it's good to hear that even though he is blind, that doesn't stop him from gaming. if he does go into design, i am sure he will make his projects for the blind. great story, wow.

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length