RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2017, 10:15:00 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: Thanks for all the submissions! But please be sure you are following the rules. No stolen images!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room | RF Cinema: The monthly community game movie discussion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: RF Cinema: The monthly community game movie discussion  (Read 776 times)
zophar53
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2017, 03:40:46 PM »

Hey friends, I'm sorry to go off topic but I feel it is my duty to share to those who bought the dvd four-pack that although Brainscan, The Craft, and Fright Night are all great movies, Monster High is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I'm actually kind of mad at myself for watching the whole thing (I just find it hard to "give up" on movies usually,  but I really wish I had in this case). Avoid at all costs.

The only other one in this collection I've seen is The Craft. It was THE emo/goth/witch movie when I was in high school haha. Sometimes they still have it playing at the goth club in my town. I'll have to check the other two out for sure.

It was really cool seeing this playing at the after party, and watching it with the crew. Def helped cement October as a memorable one for the site, and for me.

I was a little disappointed at the ending when I first saw it. But it was a pretty big head trip that took me more by surprise back then than it probably would now. If I were Michael I'd probably react the same way, like "W...T...F?" I mentioned this to Rich at the after party, but I love the final scene with the dog. Matter of fact, I just love that dog all around.

Thanks for making this a successful first month, everyone! Looking forward to the next one. I think I have the next couple of months planned, but keep the suggestions coming.

zophar53 on PSN, XBL, Steam, Twitter, & other random places
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length