RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:49:19 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The SNES Omnibus Vol. 1 (A-M) - Now Available for PRE-ORDER 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The SNES Omnibus Vol. 1 (A-M) - Now Available for PRE-ORDER  (Read 2145 times)
ColecoVisionist
Sega 32X

Stats
« on: November 04, 2017, 05:08:12 PM »

My forthcoming book, The SNES Omnibus: The Super Nintendo and Its Games, Vol. 1 (A-M), is now available for pre-order:

http://www.brettweissword...snes-omnibus-vol-1-m.html

You can order directly from me (U.S. only) and get some COOL FREE BONUSES, including:

*My autograph in the book (I can personalize it if you’d like)
*YOUR NAME listed/immortalized in the patron section of my next book (THIS A LIMITED TIME OFFER), The SNES Omnibus: The Super Nintendo and Its Games, Vol. 2 (N-Z)
*A set of “Classic Home Video Games” book marks
*One of my signed Twin Galaxies trading cards (issue will vary)
*A free digital copy of my book, Retro Pop Culture A to Z: From Atari 2600 to Zombie Films (sent through Facebook)

In addition, 1 out of every 10 people (chosen at random) who pre-order the book directly from me will receive a free download code for a digital copy of a game for a current console or handheld (my choice—if you don’t have the system or already have the game, feel free to pay it forward).

The SNES Omnibus: The Super Nintendo and Its Games, Vol. 1 (A-M) features more than 2,000 full-color images, including box art, cartridges, screenshots, and vintage gaming ads. This is a beautifully illustrated, massive (9x12), professionally published (by Schiffer Publishing), full color, hardcover book—416 pages of Super Nintendo goodness, written by an author (me) who has been gaming since the mid-1970s and writing about video games professionally since the mid-1990s.

There are also nostalgic stories by a number of prominent gaming professionals, including Blake J. Harris (author of Console Wars), Kurt Kalata (Hardcore Gaming 101), Tim Lapetino (author of Art of Atari), Shawn Long (RGT 85 on YouTube), Brittney Brombacher (BlondeNerd.com), Eric “8-Bit Eric” Perez (YouTuber), Christopher “The Old Ass Retro Gamer” Pico (YouTuber), Benjamin Reeves (senior editor for Game Informer), John Riggs (RIGG’d Games on YouTube), David Warhol (one of the original Mattel Intellivision “Blue Sky Rangers&rdquo , Steve Woita (longtime programmer for Atari 2600, Genesis, etc.), and too many others to list. THANKS FOR READING!

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 09:23:03 PM »

Hi Brett! Nice to meet you at PRGE. We're pretty happy with the 100 Greatest Console Video Games book we got from you there, it happens to be right next to me actually.....Smiley
ColecoVisionist
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 09:48:01 PM »

Hi Brett! Nice to meet you at PRGE. We're pretty happy with the 100 Greatest Console Video Games book we got from you there, it happens to be right next to me actually.....Smiley

Yes, nice meeting you as well! What a great show! I definitely plan on making it an annual tradition. Glad you like the book!

ColecoVisionist
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 10:19:10 AM »

The SNES Omnibus is also available for pre-order at a discount through Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/SN...amp;keywords=snes+omnibus

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length