RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:08:02 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | YAAAAAA NEW GOLDEN EYE GAME 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: YAAAAAA NEW GOLDEN EYE GAME  (Read 1440 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« on: July 13, 2004, 09:59:19 PM »

OK for those who havent already heard i am sad i lured you here. The new Goldeneye is called Goldeneye Rouge Agent and it has NOTHING to do with the previous Goldeneye :pissed:!!!
You dont even play James Bond you play some mi6 agent recruited by goldfinger how the hell can they even put this in the James Bond series with out you playing James Bond. But other than the fact that they copied the name of the best multiplayer shooter of all time and you dont play James Bond it sounds ok. But it damn well better live up to its name!!!! or else i might have to take a visit to EA :sniper:...

danvx6
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 10:12:24 PM »

EA can take a giant cock and shove it down their throat Angry  EA buys everything good and is blowing video games to HELL :pissed:  all of their James Bond games have sucked and now they have taken it too far.  i was surprised that Microsoft took Rare and not EA

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 03:09:47 AM »

Yeah I'm not so sure about this game.  When I first heard that there was a new GoldenEye game, I started jumping up and down for joy.  Then, I heard that EA was behind it, and I decided not to be too excited before it actually comes out.  I will not be buying this unless it comes out and I hear that it is anywhere near as good as what Rare put out years ago.  First-person shooters are becoming so mundane these days, and EA does mundane best, so I'm pretty worried that this will be average at best.

Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2004, 06:55:25 PM »

i was surprised that Microsoft took Rare and not EA

And we all see what THAT produced.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/ghoulies/

I could stand to have my Wii serviced right about now.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2004, 06:58:07 PM »

Ya didnt that end up in every possible type of promotion to try and sell it and instead of more of the games being bought just less of whatever it was offered with sold less

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length