RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:24:23 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Zelderex 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: Zelderex  (Read 23748 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« on: April 15, 2006, 07:01:10 AM »

ZELDEREX HELP/FAQ
1. Sign up as my employee because i will get bonus money and i will split 50/50 with you. After all it will be because of your work.
EDIT
I don't think i will be able to transfer money since i don't have a gold account. When i get my first bonus i will spend the 5$s to get a month long gold account and keep my end of the bargain.
2. Build a Hero Altar, mobile Lab, oil facility. These are MUSTS. Anything else is icing on the cake right now.
2. a. Not necessary yet but... click Prefs. Then Edit Profile. Scroll down just below the time and daylight savings options and activate Normal mode. Everyone starts in Noob mode. And yes it did add alot of options to your side bar Wink
3. Convert 100$s to 1000 credits buy a X-5 Blaster
4. Click on the Players link. Attack the hell out of anyone with more than 900$s. If they have below 900$s do not waste fuel. You are immune for your first 24 hours of game play so it is well worth it to harvest cash.
5. Upgrade expensive things now! (Hero Altar, Oil Facility, Blacksmith, Fortification, )It will be hard to get large sums of cash and hold onto them long enough later in the game. If you have a blacksmith be warned upgrading this can boost your rank considerably.
6 Any other questions ask me Smiley
AIM - izret369
MSN - izret101@    comcast.net(spaces added for protection reasons)
YIM - izret369
PM's here or on Zelderex will also work but it is less effective than "real time" talking.

Original Post
Fell asleep after solidly maintainging my start to Zelderex.
Woke up spent the money i acrewed over night.
Used the oil for attacking.
Now i am waiting to get my money and oil every 20 mins so i can max out my Merchants.
I have 44/120 right now
They are 200 a piece.

This game is pretty addictive and alot of fun.
It would be cool if some people could join up from here.
Using user number in my sig would be pretty sweet too. I would share the ingame bonuses i got with whoever did so.
Which is 10k$s after you get X amount of wins and have X amount of days as a member.

I am in a clan now with alot of people who are top players.
But thats only because i use to play with them before i took my break from the game.

I could probably get people into the clan Wink
If enough people from here joined we could even drop this clan and start an RFGen clan Smiley
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 06:56:58 PM by IZRET101 » Logged

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 08:21:38 AM »

Phoenix joined up.
I sent you a PM with some advice on how to start.
What you do from where i leave off is up to you unless you want more info.

If and when i get my bonus game money for your activity i'll send you half of it(5k)

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 08:53:39 AM »

Thanks Iz. I found the training center and hero altar I needed to get started.

Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 11:14:09 AM »

What kind of game is it?

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 11:31:54 AM »

Resource managment, war, strategy, etc.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 11:41:24 AM »

The sell themselves as an online strategy game.
It is free alot of fun and very addivtive.
Plus you get a 5k bonus later if you join unedr me Smiley

And thanks to Phoenix i now have Yahoo Instant Messenger so i can be reached on AIM, MSN, YIM and thru PMs here or on Zelderex for help.

A messenger system is definately the easiest way to do it.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 11:55:41 AM »

Welcome to Zelderex Chamzord.

Cham Zord
Jaguar CD

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 12:20:07 PM »

Thanks. I'm finally looking into this. Sounds really interesting. I probably won't get to play until tonight, though.

In a perfect world, there are no boundaries...

We already live in a perfect world...
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2006, 12:02:41 AM »

I don't know if I'm doing this right, but I've amassed about 500 or more total archers/pikemen/footsoldiers, maxxed out my oil workers, upgraded the oil facility to level 4, have about 60 merchants, bought a blacksmith and 3 weapons (1 for each of my 3 heroes), upgraded my training facility, upgraded my camp to a village, etc. I've even maxxed out the first 2 economy research options (stock and something else), and am going for level 2 in fuel sellback. I'm at about $250 and 77 fuel left.

Seems I've either overextended myself, or I'm off to a good start. We'll see when people start retaliating against me in a few hours...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 12:04:11 AM by phoenix1967 » Logged

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2006, 06:30:04 AM »

Make sure you move all 3 of your men to defense when your not attacking and have money people are going to come after(over 900 again seems to be the golden number Wink)
It will cost 50 per Hero so 150 total.

If you don't have a Hero on defense your guys won't defend.

You 150-200 levels behind me i think and it sounds like your doing just as good if not better.

Personally i wouldn't have worried about the fuel sellback unless you plan on being a more defensive player.
But it is good to have that as a fall back option.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 06:31:00 AM by IZRET101 » Logged

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2006, 07:39:25 AM »

I have all my heroes armed, with 2 on defense.

2 questions: 1. Does the blacksmith only equip heroes? 2. Any chance I can get into your clan? I'm starting to receive clan invites, but want to stay with the RFG group.  

I also found a couple of interesting wrinkles. One guy was low on troops and had over $900 so I wanted to invade, but he was on an ISLAND! So, because I didn't have a vehicle capable of taking my troops over I couldn't attack.

Another thing is that, it seems to me that at this point, having your oil manufacturing maxxed out will provide a well-needed source of income if you cannot attack right away. I decided to research oil up to level 3 in order to be able to sell product at $4 per fuel.

Lastly, I came across my first contested battle. I ended up winning, but my hero took a few points of damage (good thing I have a clinic) because the opposing hero had a higher classed weapon. My guess is he upgraded blacksmith early. My attack did damage to his hero altar but didn't destroy it. That inspired me to hire on 1 engineer.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 08:19:58 AM by phoenix1967 » Logged

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2006, 12:25:50 PM »

1. A blacksmith's weapons will only equip you heros. Your other men come with weapons.
2. I will ask the guy when he signs on. If he is apposed to your joining(i don't see why he would be) I can just break out of this clan and form my own. If that were to happen i would end up just allying with the clan and its members.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2006, 05:05:11 AM »

moved up to 2399 in rank. started using seige weapons...fun!

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2006, 07:02:47 AM »

Hah.
You sound like you are doing better than me.
I am ranked higher still for some reason though.
Im at 2071 right now.

CatchFiveBats
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2006, 07:40:53 AM »

Is this game all stats and figures or is there more to it?  Cause I'll join if there's more to it than just numbers, but I'd probably get bored otherwise.

- Zac
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length