RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:23:34 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Worst video game movie. EVER. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Worst video game movie. EVER.  (Read 6986 times)
Fighter17
Donor

WWW Stats
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2006, 12:33:08 PM »

The Wizard
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2006, 01:48:20 PM »

House of the Dead. I mean, how cheap do you have to be to edit video GAME footage into your movie as a part of the action sequences? This one is overdue for Smithee award consideration. Absolute TRASH!

Hey was this a Uwe Boll film?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 01:48:58 PM by phoenix1967 » Logged

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2006, 06:54:42 PM »

Yeah, that would be Uwe Boll for you.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2006, 06:56:30 PM »

I actually thought House of the Dead was pretty funny.  I took the entire movie with a grain of salt...I played the game a ton on Dreamcast, so I found it pretty funny when they flashed the game screens during the action scenes of the movie Smiley

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2006, 06:50:55 AM »

Well I voted a long time ago but I don't know what for.

The Maligned Dirty Leon                Oct 7th, 2004, 9:17pm        House of the Dead (uugghh)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 06:51:06 AM by tynstar » Logged

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2006, 06:52:34 AM »

I actually thought House of the Dead was pretty funny.  I took the entire movie with a grain of salt...I played the game a ton on Dreamcast, so I found it pretty funny when they flashed the game screens during the action scenes of the movie Smiley

The movie does suck ass but I agree with Speedy. I have seen the movie 5 times or so.  :-/

RetroYoungen
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2006, 06:57:17 PM »

Double Dragon, in my mind, bar none.  The acting was bad, the dialogue was worse, the characters were HORRIBLE, and to top it all off there was one of the guys from Melrose Place (I think it was Melrose) as a MARTIAL ARTIST.  He couldn't kick higher than his belt and he was supposed to be a "great fighter"!

Just... eww.  I need to go retch now.

Here is where the witty signature is supposed to go.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2006, 07:23:08 PM »

That's what I figured. Uugghh is for damn sure.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2006, 12:50:32 PM »

Double Dragon, in my mind, bar none.  The acting was bad, the dialogue was worse, the characters were HORRIBLE, and to top it all off there was one of the guys from Melrose Place (I think it was Melrose) as a MARTIAL ARTIST.  He couldn't kick higher than his belt and he was supposed to be a "great fighter"!

Just... eww.  I need to go retch now.

I'm embarrased to know this, but you are thinking of Scott Wolf and he was from Party of Five.

Anyways, I was looking at the list again, and I just noticed that outside of Tomb Raider 1 and 2 and House of the Dead, I saw all of these movies in the theater.  Damn I suck.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2006, 01:13:23 PM »

I've seen Mortal Kombat (Sort of. I was watching it at a friend's house and I got bored so went home), Tomb Raider, House of the Dead, Street Fighter, Super Mario Bros, and Resident Evil.

Resident Evil was ok but nothing special. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about it being so bad.

Street Fighter and Super Mario Bros. were great when I was young. Street Fighter just seems like any other Van Damme movie. Good for a laugh, or a night in with the friends and some beer.

Tomb raider wasn't particularly bad.

I only saw a few bits of Mortal Kombat, so I can't really comment. It just seemed like a load of random fighting sequences.

I'd heard House of the Dead was bad, so I bought the DVD in a £5 BOGOF offer. Hoooly crap, it's bad. It had no plot to it at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length