RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:57:15 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | Do you actually sport yourself? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Do you actually sport yourself?  (Read 15638 times)
Chiko_Ri
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2004, 09:14:12 PM »

I did softball... When I was in 8th grade! XD; And I could tell you, I'm not in school anymore. ^^;; I went into more "passive" activities such as... Piano Playing, Heavy Video Gaming, Squealing over Fictional Characters *cough*, and anything but real sport. ^^;; But the point was... I did when I was younger! XD;
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2004, 09:14:41 PM »

I burn enough calories sitting on my butt that I don't actually have to exercise.  But, I do take short (10-15 mile) bike rides from time to time, and have wanted to do some long-distance trips with my girlfriend.  Backpacking would be sweet if I can get myself in shape to do it.  Too bad I just missed the best season for it.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2004, 05:23:04 PM »

I went backpacking once, it was a short one nighter, six miles in, six out. I ended up with the heaviest pack, one of my friends slipped on a rock and hurt his knee so everyone else's pack was made heavier by his stuff, on the way out we saw a bear and one of the kids sprained his foot running down a hill. It was fun, i'm going again and for longer next summer.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 05:23:33 PM by The_Other_Leon » Logged

When shall his new form be revealed?
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2004, 06:38:03 PM »

That's cool.  Next time hopefully there won't be as many people made out of glass going with you.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2004, 12:04:32 PM »

I have been doing lateral presses, chrunches and pushups on a more regular basis for the last week about.
Lateral presses are kicking my ass. I was going to do some other thing too but the bar is to high for my to properly use it. (You put each arm out at right angles with yours hands up and pull the bars forward/in towards your chest.) I am also going to start doing leg lifts and some shoulder/back/arm workout thing again seeing as all of these things are on the same machine.

I plan on starting benchpressing again after Xmas vacation. I don't know how well that will work out though because i guess the school gym is always crowded now.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 12:06:21 PM by IZRET101 » Logged

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2005, 08:05:28 AM »

I don't do anything anymore but play games and sleep pretty much. I am considering signing up at that Curves place just for something to do *shrug* I used to play street and deck hockey, played basketball a lot (and on a "real" team at that), rollerblading, and some minor bmx stuff.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2005, 08:42:38 AM »

Just get a dance dance revolution thing and expend your energy destroying it with a baseball bat.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2005, 09:01:18 AM »

Just get a dance dance revolution thing and expend your energy destroying it with a baseball bat.

That is a great idea!!!!

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2005, 09:13:12 AM »

ONLY NOT!!!!

Get the baseball bat controller for Genesis and play some games with that.
It will cost less money but it probably isn't nearly as fun as destroying something

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2005, 09:19:15 AM »

Try playing a racing or fighting game with a DDR mat.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length