RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:47:44 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | RFGeneration Archives | Weekly Poll 10/8/06 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: Which game developer is your favorite?
Rare   -1 (4.3%)
Konami   -1 (4.3%)
Nintendo   -4 (17.4%)
Sega   -2 (8.7%)
THQ   -0 (0%)
Tecmo   -0 (0%)
Rockstar   -1 (4.3%)
Capcom   -1 (4.3%)
Ubisoft   -0 (0%)
Lucas Arts   -1 (4.3%)
Sony   -0 (0%)
Microsoft   -0 (0%)
Other   -12 (52.2%)
Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Weekly Poll 10/8/06  (Read 3748 times)
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 06:41:49 AM »

Personally I fell Sega aren't the only ones that use to make killer games but now.....
It's not really the companies fault though, it's the way games are heading, so forever a retro gamer I shall be  Grin

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 07:35:53 AM »

Man!!  You guys came up with some other awesome game makers I forgot about like Bioware and Square!!:(  Well, anyways, I picked Rare.  It was a tough decision and Rare has been less than stellar ever since they got bought out by Microsoft but man there N64 games were awesome!!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2006, 08:32:16 PM »

i chose CAPCOM. as i read down the list i tried to think of my childhood and what games i mainly played or consumed most of my time. the first two titles to pop in my mind were megaman and street fighter and their many following sequels to both. i could have also chose sega due to the amount of sega games in my collection and the hours and hours of sonic i've played. so i guess i should have chose other. but i think i would still stick with capcom. more to support capcom: the many hours i played marvel vs capcom 2 at the arcade. wow, if i had all those quarters i could have probably owned every marvel vs capcom software for every system. damn.

shaggy - keep up the good work on these weekly polls. your doing good.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length