RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:41:23 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | NES vs. Genesis 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: NES vs. Genesis  (Read 6620 times)
chrisbid
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2006, 01:11:04 PM »

But loose NES games lookbetter than loose Genny games.(Generally)

I did quick math and approx. 80% of my collection is Complete aswell.
That inculded the hardware. I need to work on that number more...

Oh yea.
Genesis and NES both look sexy when they are all lined up COmplete.

Personally i think NES had better box art.

Also i love cardboard.
Probably because so many people hate it and it is so hard to keep and keep in good or even decent condition.

loose genny games can look good, so long as you keep the cart types separate (same with the 2600)
Flack
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2006, 10:58:19 PM »

As many of you know, loose Genesis games fit perfectly in those old cassette tape holders. You can find those pretty inexpensively at home thrift stores, and if you're going to collect loose games it's pretty convenient as I think loose Genny games stack pretty poorly (they always look "upside down" to me anyway.)

I started collecting Genesis games in the wild about two years ago and I've picked up almost 200 boxed games, and that's just from thrift stores and garage sales. I could probably have many more if I actually tried.

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2006, 09:05:04 AM »

genesis hand down. rarely do i see any nes games with the boxes. but genesis....

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length