RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:27:38 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | ACHTUNG! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ACHTUNG!  (Read 2454 times)
SFS
I eated the purple berries
Neo Geo AES
Russian Federation

Stats
« on: November 14, 2006, 08:55:50 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...:_Bender's_Big_Score

"It rains acid, one day the earth will cry from a stone
And you'll be lookin' at the world livin' inside of a dome
Comperized humanity living inside of a clone
This is the place where the unknown is living and real
Worm went to planet X and the seventh seal"

Immortal Technique
Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 01:21:19 AM »

why the hell do they ever cancel  Futurama.  I have never seen a more hardcore fan base for a cartoon.  I know  Futurama would have higher veiwership then the Simpson's does now.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Rejinx[/img]
My Podcast: www.RetroRundown.com
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 12:56:09 PM »

2008 man, it's coming back for at least 72 episodes.

When shall his new form be revealed?
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 04:40:58 PM »

why the hell do they ever cancel  Futurama.  I have never seen a more hardcore fan base for a cartoon.  I know  Futurama would have higher veiwership then the Simpson's does now.

futurerama would never pass the popularity of the simpsons. no way, no how. the simpsons is the longest running cartoon on basic tv. as for fan base..... almost every copy of futurerama on dvd i've seen in stores is covered in dust. and the only futurerama fans i have ever seen are on here. i can bet family guy's fan base is a lot larger then futurerama by a long shot. if i am wrong let my testicles be removed by rabid dogs.

family guy... the only show EVER to be cancled by its network and then brought back to the SAME network.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 05:04:00 PM »

He said the Simpsons now not during their peak.

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 05:10:07 PM »

The Simpsons have been getting suckier and suckier over the last 7 years.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 06:11:13 PM »

The Simpsons have been getting suckier and suckier over the last 7 years.

I never followed teh Simpsons. I think I have seen maybe 3-5 complete episodes.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 08:35:03 PM »

Futurama is sooo much better than Family Guy. For awhile I was watching Family Guy fairly regularly, but then I realized it really is written by manatees.

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2006, 09:47:55 PM »

seth mcfarlen is a genius.

and the simpson's are still popular.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 01:20:31 AM »

futurerama would never pass the popularity of the simpsons. no way, no how. the simpsons is the longest running cartoon on basic tv. as for fan base..... almost every copy of futurerama on dvd i've seen in stores is covered in dust. and the only futurerama fans i have ever seen are on here. i can bet family guy's fan base is a lot larger then futurerama by a long shot. if i am wrong let my testicles be removed by rabid dogs.

family guy... the only show EVER to be cancled by its network and then brought back to the SAME network.

I miss worded a little, I meant the most hardcore fan base for a cancelled cartoon and I promise the fan base is much larger then just these guys.  And I know many more people who watch reruns of Futurama then the new Simpsons.

It's all gravy baby Wink
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 01:27:14 AM by Rejinx » Logged

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Rejinx[/img]
My Podcast: www.RetroRundown.com
Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2006, 03:55:21 PM »

sorry but the Simpsons is pure shit not funny and has been the same for the last 10 years.
As for Family guy some of it can be funny but some is just shit too and i know its meant to be clever but when the they say shit like "oh remember the time..." and they cut to something like star wars and a Family guy character it wears thin after the 10th time at least with Futurama they mention the same type things but its in everyday life foe them and you have to "get" the reference yourself

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2006, 05:34:35 PM »

Now, now, you can't call the Simpsons pure shit, no way, no how. Maybe this season could be described as "a little shitty" but it's been quality programming for the last 17 years. Maybe you've only been watching the opening credits and that's why it seems like it's been the same for the last 10 years.

Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2006, 01:19:17 PM »

nope i dont even get that far with it have seen if a good few times years ago and hated it then and hate it now its just crap and nothing changes in there life it might as well be 1990 for them its just boring

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2006, 03:26:45 PM »

I think Simpsons has been slowly getting worse and worse.  Family Guy was great until they canceled it.  I could watch the episodes from the 1st three seasons over and over and over...   But after they got put back on the air, they were just awful.  They are hardly funny at all, I was a serious Family Guy fan but I lost almost all interest in the series after the 4th season.  Futurama on the other hand, is just great.  I watch 2 episodes of it almost every day on Adult Swim and I never get tired of it (I used to do that with Family Guy)  I have most of the episdes memorized but I can still laugh at the jokes. 

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length