RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:44:03 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | I too took some pictures of my updated game room 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I too took some pictures of my updated game room  (Read 1627 times)
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« on: August 19, 2004, 09:46:04 AM »

Since THX posted these, I thought it would be a good idea to post mine as well.

top shelf is saturngames, and some handheld boxes, second shelf is all saturn, third shelf is dreamcast, fourth shelf is saturn and playstation 2, 5th shelf is dreamcast and music cd's.

Some leftover games I hung on the wall. To look pretty. The whole wall used to be covered with them before I put up those shelves.

The shelves above my desk. Second shelf is filled with mainly master system and mega drive. There are also some dictionaries, mr. driller for the wonderswan, sonic 10th anniversery pack, an old atari game and 2 jaguar games. Third shelf are pc games, pico games and dvd's. Last shelf is playstation, with some gameboy and books.

My gaming cabinet. Marantz amplifier in the upper right, philips cd player a shelf lower, and a supergun with Soul Edge at the bottom.  I'm sure the rest doesn't need an introduction.

My Mega Tech cabinet. Playing Runout at the moment.
thx1138
3DO

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 10:35:00 AM »

looking good Smiley

but why split the Saturn collection layout with Dreamcast games?

Nice coin-op cabinet!

10 PRINT "THX is still skill"
20 GOTO 10
30 REM 24th Sept 2017 ;-)

RUN
thx1138
3DO

Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 10:35:53 AM »

ffuk - just had another look at your arcade cabinet - that is ffuking cool!

10 PRINT "THX is still skill"
20 GOTO 10
30 REM 24th Sept 2017 ;-)

RUN
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2004, 10:54:51 AM »

Because of the height of the games and the space between, and depth of the shelves. there's just enough space between shelves to put a dreamcast game, which  means I can't pry it out when I push one in too deep, because I can't fit my finger between the shelf and the game. There's an inch of space open above the saturn games though.
The top 2 shelves are 20 cm, the second 2 are 25 and the last one is 30. So I put the dreamcast games on the 3d and last shelf, so the shelf directly above it, is a little backwards.
I'm not sure if this is an understandable expelenation, but I hope it'll do Smiley.

The mega tech is pretty cool looking indeed. Technically it's the same as a mega drive though. With the difference that it holds 8 games at once.
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2004, 09:49:34 AM »

Very, very nice.  It's pretty obvious by your pictures whether you like Sega or Nintendo more.  The shelves look much prettier than anything I have.  Are they a custom job or just something cheap from a hardware store?

Oh, and your joystick in the fourth picture was a custom job, right?

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2004, 10:10:28 AM »

I guess they're somewhere inbetween. You can screw a rail onto the wall, hang some hooks on it, and put the shelfs on those hooks.

Yeah, I made that joystick myself.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length