RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 02:22:15 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | My car was broken into by idiots! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: My car was broken into by idiots!  (Read 5211 times)
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2006, 11:39:43 AM »

If you catch a person breaking into your car or house I think it should be perfectly legal to shoot them. Yet it is not. That is soooooo lame.
Tony Martin shot a burglar in his house then was sent to prison for it. There was a bit of an uproar, and a new law was made saying you can use "reasonable force" against an intruder. That means if they swing a knife at you, you're allowed to stab them.

I thought guns were outlawed over there....

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2006, 12:06:49 PM »

You're allowed a shotgun if you've got a hunting licence.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2006, 04:26:06 PM »

If someone breaks into my house unarmed I will toss them a knife then shoot the fucko in the head.

Duckface
Tiger Gizmondo

Sweden

Stats
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2007, 04:08:01 AM »

I would also do that, if it wasn't for the fact that I would be put into jail if I did.

Jag er cool som fan, I am Max Payne, you are Raiden.
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 07:59:22 AM »

If someone breaks into my house unarmed I will toss them a knife then shoot the fucko in the head.

Shoot twice at their head.  Then shoot once at the ceiling/floor.  Dead people don't talk.  When the cops show up, tell him you gave him fair warning but he still kept coming. 

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 08:47:09 AM »

Shoot twice at their head.  Then shoot once at the ceiling/floor.  Dead people don't talk.  When the cops show up, tell him you gave him fair warning but he still kept coming. 

OH good point!

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 10:42:39 AM »

First shot just needs to hit him, doesn't need to be a headie. Second shot is the headshot.

Then, when the cops come, shoot them too.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2007, 11:07:56 AM »

First shot just needs to hit him, doesn't need to be a headie. Second shot is the headshot.

Then, when the cops come, shoot them too.

First shot should be a headshot, or else the cops will know you shot him in the head while he was down.   Unless you have a freeking castle, you will be shooting at him from point blank range.  Should be an easy head shot. 

Kevincal
Donor
United States
Awards: RFG Promoter

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2007, 09:21:03 PM »

lol... Cheesy

Cherish the most important things in life, your health & family.
Three
Joni Mitchell is my Goddess
Banned

Stats
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2007, 09:30:21 PM »

if someone broke into my house, I would rape them
in the ass
with my penis
twice.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2007, 11:29:40 PM »

Before or after killing them?

Three
Banned

Stats
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2007, 11:52:36 PM »

first one
then the other
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2007, 10:26:52 PM »

Sorry to hear about your car..threads like get me all fired up. Being in law enforcement I can say this country has been taken over by a bunch of wacko left wing liberals. In the US the criminals have all the rights and know it. Sad thing is if someone broke into your house killed everyone there set the house on fire then stood out in the street shooting people and the police showed up and shot the person..There would be a out pouring of sympthay for the criminal because the big bad mean police shot him.

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Three
Banned

Stats
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2007, 10:36:04 PM »

If I ever meet you in person, I am going to give you so many high-fives.... and then buy you a drink. :p
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2007, 02:21:12 AM »

/clap

We had "riots" because of shit like that here. And of course the riot squad used rubber bullets...twelve seconds using real bullets and the riots would have been over before they had begun.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length