RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:14:17 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | College Football 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: College Football  (Read 9795 times)
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2004, 06:01:47 PM »

I'm sorry, but even though Columbus has OSU, it is still columbus.  And yes, I realize that as I am writing this, I am stuck in Nowhere, IN.  
« Last Edit: October 17, 2004, 09:23:57 PM by hydrobond » Logged

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2004, 06:44:13 PM »

Columbus doesn't have OSU.  OSU has Columbus.

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2004, 09:23:43 PM »

Good point.  Columbus wouldn't really be a city if it wasn't for OSU.  Really though, it would have been so much better in Losantavile. ;-)

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2004, 09:24:42 PM »

I bet I'm the only one here who knows what you're talking about.

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2004, 09:26:20 PM »

Eddie?  The Evil Leon?  (Im not sure about The Other Leon, though.)  Shadytool?

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2004, 10:24:29 AM »

Purdue really disappointed me again.  I really thought they were the best team in the Big Ten.  Up until the last two weeks, Orton hadn't turned the ball over at all.  Then he does it multiple times and they just fell apart.  I was pretty impressed with the defense, especially the blocked field goal, but the offense has been shaky at best the last two weeks, which is a real shame.  

The worst thing about it is that Jason White is finally getting his act together.  Because he plays at Oklahoma and got the Heisman last year, all of the voters are just going to forget that he was more than mediocre this season until last week.  Orton was unreal all season until these two weeks, so he would have to have nothing short of a miracle to have a shot.

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2004, 04:43:28 PM »

The first drive of this game Orton looked like himself.  However, the rest were all shitty. One of the big problems if what their D was doing to Stublefield, Orton's go to guy.  They completely covered him such that he was only open to catch one ball the entire game.  Michigan played a good game.  Our team lost the game after the first drive. We just were not playing like we should have been.  

OSU did win.

This thread is open to more than just me a Nep.  Come join in our conversation people!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2004, 04:44:38 PM by hydrobond » Logged

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2004, 07:57:38 PM »

OSU did win, but it was still to Indiana.  Next week against Penn State will be an important game, especially since after that the season gets to their really tough games against Purdue and the team from up north.  I hope they can build on the spark they had against Indiana.  They looked a lot better, but I'm not calling it a triumph until they show some consistency week after week...  or until they beat the bad guys in blue.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2004, 07:58:07 PM by admin » Logged

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2004, 11:40:13 AM »

Michigan would be perfect this year if they had an upper classman at the QB spot. However the Frosh is improving every week and nobody can touch Braylon Edwards , that man is a machine at the wide out borg

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2004, 11:49:33 AM »

I like college hockey but it is never on TV here.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length