RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:37:25 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Bad game stores 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bad game stores  (Read 892 times)
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« on: September 29, 2004, 07:53:50 AM »

I found a new game store yesterday called Gamespot (And for Den , no this isn't the one on Ford road).  I has been open for a month or two and I was happily suprised to see a large selection of games that I wanted to buy from a ton of different systems.  Well I got to looking at the prices and they were just a wee bit high.  $90 for a Master System.  $40 for Sonic 3D Blast.  $18 for Altered Beast (Master System).  At first I was pissed off by the prices, but then I felt sorry for the guy.  There is no way he will stay in buisness with those prices.

I ordered the DP classic guide on Monday and when it gets to my house, I'm goin g to go there with that and the VGB and try to sell some games to him.  Either he has no idea what he is doing and gives me a ton of money for cheap games, or he is going to try to buy them for next to nothing and I'll take out both guides and let him know his prices are high.

Has anybody else ever found any stores like this?  Shysters like this piss me off so much.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 11:51:12 AM »

I was in New Hampsire and this guy had 59 bucks on a pong clone. Same price for a master system. & bucks on all Genesis games(12 different sports titles with approx 30 copys each).
No NES games, all atari and intellivision games 2 bucks a piece(major damage). The systems were overpriced big time, the games where all priced to high except some of the nextgen systems games, and there was nothing that good to even choose from.
Non negociable prices to they said they where fair.
It was the onhly store with a selection like that in the state though so they can make there own prices basically.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length