RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:59:11 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | amber lewis, 16, dead 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: amber lewis, 16, dead  (Read 8826 times)
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« on: September 13, 2007, 06:36:50 PM »

This thread is representin' amber lewis and her life.  its the story that I knew about her, as far as I could no or tell, in my words.

The first time I ever noticed amber was in 4th grade, at clarendon avenue elementary school.  not like a "hot" kind of notice, but just noticed that she was new.  well I here from some people that she went to my school since 2nd grade but I think it was fourth.  idk.

I remember very little of her, all I remember is that me and my friends didnt like her and thought she was an idiot.  even dating back to 4th grade she was a whore, hitting on random guys such as luke z, and alot of older guys.  this was a common occurence, and I always thought of her as one of those kids whose parents didnt give a damn.  well, after seeing her father in the news story of her death, my belief was confirmed.  she went to our school until 6th grade, when she moved back to california, where she was born.

She came back to mukwonago in 8th grade, and was more of a whore than ever.  she made friends with nasty-ass mary, alex brown AKA ghettobrownie, and other middle-schoolers.  I started to think of her as one of those kids that hangs around with people from milwaukee, has done crack since age 10, and has 4 or 5 stds.  again, my beliefs werent confirmed this time but greatly almost proven at her death.

I never got why guys liked her. not many did but she was a whore so older guys banged the shit out of her.  I always thought she was annoying, disgusting, and her face was disfigured.

she moved away again, this time to milwaukee.  and that takes us to today.  when I sit here with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth, smoked down to the filter, a cup of cold coffee, and a newspaper, I ponder.  I had seen something like this coming.  amber always was like this.  you see, how she died, was she was dating a 23 year old, 3 months pregnant (and rumor has it the baby wasnt from the boyfriend) and banging yet another guy, age 19, behind her boyfriends back .  The boyfriend walked in on them and killed both of them.  gun to the head.  whats funny about this were 2 classmates of mine keenan and trevor  saw her at the mall a week ago.    man, I think back to 4th grade, what happens if I knew than that this would happen?  WTF would I do?  probably nothing.  im not saying its not sad, im saying being in 4th grade, i'd probably just shove it off and think it was one of the voices again.

heres the link to the article:

link

what a whore, what a whore.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 07:35:18 PM by TraderJake » Logged
Three
Joni Mitchell is my Goddess
Banned

Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 06:58:53 PM »

to long

didn't read

no one cares
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 10:44:14 PM »

Nice way to kick dirt on a person that just got murdered.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 01:13:36 AM »

the short and tall of it is some chick was shot to death when caught cheating on her boyfriend.

gannon always thought she was a filthy whore doesn't care she is dead.
if he knew what could have happened wouldn't have tried to change anything going all the way back to 4th grade.

just insult him.
allot.
he actually deserves it allot more than usual this time.

ganon the only reason you felt this way about that girl is because you didn't have the money looks popularity or age to be one of the guys sticking her.
Or any other girl for that matter.
your an asshole and i would prefer if you never post something insulting another person again especially if they are dead or i will not thank twice about drudging up an assload of your posts/pictures/stories as an homage to your stupidity, uselessness, and just how much of a waste of life you can be.

Thanks Smiley

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 01:18:05 AM »

BTW here are the working links to the stories about the shooting and the killer being caught.

2 found dead
http://www.myfoxmilwaukee...p;pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

suspect caught
http://www.myfoxmilwaukee...p;pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 02:59:35 AM »

I'd side with what you think ganon was saying. However, I think he was trying to be articulate about something, or at least was copying from someone. Whatever the case, I didn't read much but the bit about the coffee and the cigarette, which sounds like something out of a film noir story.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 01:15:23 PM »

oddly i don't remember that part being there...

I wonder what TJ edited in there...

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 03:20:22 PM »

no, I dont drink coffee and I dont smoke that much and NEVER read the news paper, I just put that there to sound good.  I changed peoples names in my edit. TJ put the working link up.

and I know I might sound rude, and what I meant by the going back to 4th grade thing was that There was nothing I could do, it was bound to happen the way she was raised.  and also that I wouldnt know what to do.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 03:25:38 PM by ganonbanned » Logged
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2007, 07:36:15 AM »

Man, gannon you have, I swear, the most fucked up posts.  BTW, the shootings happened about a frickin' block away from my house.  She wasn't pregnant, either.  She made it up.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 07:43:11 AM by shaggy » Logged

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2007, 03:37:43 PM »

wow, it happened 2 blocks away from aunt betty... you might know her?
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 07:43:47 AM »

Yea, you know I live near your Aunt Betty.  I just don't exactly where she lives.  Somewhere by that Italian restaurant.

SMS set complete!
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 02:45:59 PM »

Don't tell gannon exactly, he'll probably show up at your door.

When shall his new form be revealed?
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 03:09:28 PM »

LOL.

SMS set complete!
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 05:40:59 PM »

yeah, capri's I remember that now that place is awesome.  and no, I dont show up at your door,
Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 11:30:29 PM »

to long

didn't read

no one cares
Nice way to kick dirt on a person that just got murdered.

I lol'ed.
I didn't read much but the bit about the coffee and the cigarette, which sounds like something out of a film noir story.

I got that too. If we could only teach him punctuation, we might have the next Phillip K. Dick on our hands.

Sadly, I think I agree with him. If the girl was a stupid whore, she was a stupid whore. It got her killed. Reality happens. Don't be like her unless you understand the consequences. Maybe she did. Maybe she didn't. We'll never know.

And what's this about always talking nice about dead people? I don't get that. No one ever says anything good about Ted Bundy...

I could stand to have my Wii serviced right about now.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length