RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:40:42 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Some real photos of my new game room. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Some real photos of my new game room.  (Read 3204 times)
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 07:51:36 AM »

I keep coming back to your pics and your nice collection.  O' how I hate being boxed up in closets due to a small house.

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 09:56:50 PM »

Nifty little collection you have going there. Really well organized and nice to see most if not all of your consoles have boxes. Plan on boxing up some of those loose carts or just not worried? I really can't stand loose carts because they're difficult to show on the shelves I have without stacking them infront of one another, hiding back rows and killing the ease to select a game to play. A few extra posters wouldn't hurt, otherwise good job.

I'll eventually work on boxes and manuals, but it's not high on my list of priorities right now. They'll come in time. It's difficult because there's not many stores devoted to classic games in my area, and the ones that are around mostly deal in just the carts.

As for more posters, I just haven't gotten around to digging more up. I know I have more in some of those game boxes though!

I keep coming back to your pics and your nice collection.  O' how I hate being boxed up in closets due to a small house.

Hah, I know what you mean. This is the first place that I have lived where I've been able to have my stuff out of boxes in a closet. Actually, even here, It was that way for the first year or so. Only when my ex and I split up and she moved out did I have the extra space to use. Thanks again though, the compliments are very appreciated!

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2008, 06:52:25 PM »

Nice collection man!  I seriously like how neat it looks -- the white walls and sunshine really make the contrast stand out nicely, too. 

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2008, 09:12:12 PM »

Nice collection man!  I seriously like how neat it looks -- the white walls and sunshine really make the contrast stand out nicely, too. 

I'm sort of a neat freak. So much so that I'm even trying to improve what I have there. I'd like to get new shelves for my DVD-case games. something taller that I can fit everything on. I eyed some at Ikea, but they were $50 each and I'd need 2 of them. Next time I have an extra $100 Smiley

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length