RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:52:15 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | External Auction Site Discussion Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: External Auction Site Discussion Thread  (Read 76271 times)
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 11:33:04 AM »

I've already sold things on the site and I see Cobra is selling things.  Great site, Jasen.  When was the decision made to have no Final Value Fee? There was initially a fee and I was wondering where my invoice was when I sold my stuff but I got nothing!  Then I found out today there was no fee anymore.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 11:41:12 AM »

The invoices are sent out when you reach $5 owed at the 30 day point. You can always look at your Account History to see any charges. The no fees came about within the past week Wink so if your auctions ended before then you may have gotten some small charges. You probably had a credit anyways, at least $2.50 so you probably still have a credit!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 11:46:08 AM by Dragon Warrior Jasen » Logged
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2008, 11:27:45 AM »

Very nice.  I applaud you for doing that.

SMS set complete!
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2008, 12:25:38 AM »

You may have noticed, yesterday the Category List became much larger than before. I added a lot of new categories to help keep things more organized for future growth of GameGavel. As I was adding the categories I noticed that there were a lot of ONE HIT WONDER consoles out there! Wow! Its amazing that now-a-days only 3 compaines really make game systems!

In any case, there are some great new features coming, which you will have to wait till they launch for more details on. I have had problems with ideas being borrowed before I roll them out completely. So stay tuned!
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2008, 12:36:40 AM »

Due to Game Gavels focus on what I love most, video games you have my loyalty. The only two auction sites I'll even use are eBay and Game Gavel.

Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2008, 03:12:04 AM »

Awesome, Thanks Cobra!

It sure has been busy this weekend at GameGavel.com!

We have added quite a few new features that will make everyone's experience that much better when using this FREE video game auction site!

1. Categories, Categories, Categories! Thats right, we added a lot. There are a heck of a lot of gaming systems out there.

2. Listing Designer! Make your auctions stand out, and be FUN! Add a creative theme to your auction and impress potential buyers!

3. Watchers Anyone? Now you can see exactly how many people are watching your auctions within your Members Area! See how many people are waiting to get into a last minute bidding war!

4. Weekly Auction Newsletters! Every week, GameGavel.com will be sending a newsletter out to its users to inform them of the Featured Auctions and those ending soon! This will help maximize your coverage.

Stay tuned, we are adding new features all the time. Committing ourselves to excellent features, going above and beyond!

Let the Gavel Fall!

Jasen
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 01:25:44 PM »

I just signed up
I got a message in the top left that said:
Mail Sending Failed..
I'm gonna be late for work though.
Check back later.

Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2008, 06:30:06 AM »

Izret, taken care of! Per our email.

For all others, I am fixing the problem. It seems to be happening due to a tweak I was making to the software. Should be resolved today!

Oh, there are a lot of sweet auctions up right now! Thanks for the support! In the past week we got 20% more new auctions!

Jasen
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2008, 07:39:28 AM »

I'm sure there will be plenty more auctions to follow Wink
It is good to see you become a regular on these boards and letting us know all the latest on Game Gavel.

Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2008, 07:42:35 AM »

No worries! If I wasnt busy with work, my Masters Degree, running GameGavel, and being a loving husband... id probably get more time to play my games and actually talk about them with you all!

By the way, check the stores area... I created the second store! Currently, the only active store... but its technically the second.
iJohn
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2008, 10:58:48 PM »

Jut signed up! Thanks.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2008, 12:12:26 PM »

Come check it out!  A lot of auctions up and with new members more is sure to come!

SMS set complete!
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2008, 08:57:23 PM »

You really can't argue with a site that lets you list your items for free Smiley

I'm also sure no one is happy with eBay's gag order, no allowing sellers to leave negative or even neutral comments about bad buyers that stuff them around.

So like shaggy said, give it a look.

Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2008, 12:48:36 PM »

Over the past few weeks I have been diligently working on a new theme for GameGavel.com. Today I finally felt it was ready to launch. I hope you all enjoy, you can see the new layout and perhaps join GameGavel here:

Don't forget about our 5-5-5 Contest, where when you buy 5 items, sell 5 items, or even refer 5 friends to GameGavel.com between now and July 1 you can win a Brand New Nintendo DS!

Cobra, and Shaggy Thanks for the plugs. I think I may do a special RF Generation Only Contest next month because you guys are so great! Wink
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2008, 05:59:11 PM »

Cobra, and Shaggy Thanks for the plugs. I think I may do a special RF Generation Only Contest next month because you guys are so great! Wink

That would be so cool! Really look forward to that.
I like the new look, especially like how the Game Gavel logo now blends in with the rest of the top bar, and also that the pop up about joining has now vanished Wink It looks good.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length