RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:12:48 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Does anyone have Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Does anyone have Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge?  (Read 855 times)
littlenick
N-Gage

Stats
« on: March 12, 2008, 03:01:28 AM »

Hey All, I'm quite new to this website (as you can see by the number of posts >_>)

Well anyway, as the title suggests, i am asking if anybody, preferably the person/s reading this topic, if they have the SNES game, Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge, because i am thinking of buying it off ebay.
I read on the wikipedia page that 1up gave it a perfect 10, so i looked on ebay and found a copy, of just the cart, selling for $5. Yesterday, i also bough a brand new snes Super Scope for $50, as you can see here http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws...sid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI
and i think i picked up myself a pretty good bargain! Smiley
So after all this mumbo-jumbo, all i ask is IF you have this game, or if you have played it, should i get it? Is it worth it?

Thanks
Fuyukaze
RFG Friend
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 09:38:29 PM »

I've only played it for about 2 hours but from what I can tell, it's one of the best super scope games to make it to the states.  The sound effects are good, music's nice, and the mecha look real sweet.  If I had to have one problem with it, it'd be that the charge attack is mostly useless as your a sitting duck while you charge it.  Other then that, the game plays nice.

As to it being worth 5, well I'd say it was worth that much atleast.  I only paid 25 for my lightgun, it, and 5 other games but I'd say 5 is worth every penny.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 09:42:26 PM by Fuyukaze » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length