RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:29:40 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | E-Bay winnings 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 138 Print
Author Topic: E-Bay winnings  (Read 443619 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1830 on: November 05, 2014, 05:01:19 PM »

I'm going to order some caps for my GG soon and fix mine up. I can add one or two to the pile and try to get a small package deal on caps.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
krunch
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #1831 on: November 05, 2014, 05:44:17 PM »

I'm going to order some caps for my GG soon and fix mine up. I can add one or two to the pile and try to get a small package deal on caps.
I hope you somehow go deep into modding your GG and end up following stuff to make your GG output to TVs and then somehow you decide to do it many times and sell duplicates Sad

Diane, it is 4:28 AM.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1832 on: November 05, 2014, 06:20:14 PM »

I think that's called a Sega Master System.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1833 on: November 07, 2014, 06:25:17 PM »

Talk to douglie or ApolloBoy here about the Game Gear mod. I believe both can do it.

Thank you, I may try and look either or both up!

I hope you somehow go deep into modding your GG and end up following stuff to make your GG output to TVs and then somehow you decide to do it many times and sell duplicates Sad

This guy built a custom GG console out of a broken N64 shell, and he called it a Sega Mega Gear:
http://youtu.be/FiJL27Jy-rI

Can't figure out how to make the video inline, the usual BBCode tags aren't working for me...  Huh

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1834 on: November 07, 2014, 06:26:18 PM »

Just paste in the URL, but just use HTTP:
http://www.youtube.com/wa...y-rI&feature=youtu.be

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1835 on: November 08, 2014, 03:49:33 PM »

One of my biggest dumbass moments was selling off my Digimon World games. Right when I started to regret it I found a copy of the first game at a thrift store for $3, now I have the third game. The 2nd game is the big one and I still have to get it back. Bonus CIB Shining Force II.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/J3Gbjob.jpg[/img]

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1836 on: November 08, 2014, 04:46:05 PM »

Shining Force II. Great grab.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1837 on: November 13, 2014, 04:47:43 PM »

I picked this up from the post office today. Got it for a reasonable price too at just under $65 after shipping!

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/UmLrzOz.jpg[/img]

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1838 on: November 13, 2014, 04:49:43 PM »

I picked this up from the post office today. Got it for a reasonable price too at just under $65 after shipping!

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/UmLrzOz.jpg[/img]

I'm playing the Genesis version right now and was considering it for a playthrough next year. I know that the SNES version is completely different. Any opinions on which is best?

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1839 on: November 13, 2014, 04:51:28 PM »

I can't say from personal experience. The consensus seems to be the SNES game though since the Genesis game has insane difficulty from the start. There's a Japan exclusive Sega CD game too that's a visual novel. I would love to play a translated version of that since its supposed to be excellent.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1840 on: November 13, 2014, 04:53:46 PM »

From what I've gathered from playing few hours into the Genesis version is that it is annoying at first, but doing some grinding up front goes a long way. However, I know the kids hate the grinding.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #1841 on: November 13, 2014, 05:12:46 PM »

I came home today to find this big box full of PS2 goodness waiting for me:

[img width=700 height=525]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/DisposedHero/Game%20Scores/CAM01048.jpg[/img]

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1842 on: November 13, 2014, 05:28:44 PM »

That is quite the "goodness."

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1843 on: November 13, 2014, 05:39:44 PM »

I came home today to find this big box full of PS2 goodness waiting for me:

[img width=700 height=525]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/DisposedHero/Game%20Scores/CAM01048.jpg[/img]

wow!! that's awesome! :drool:

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #1844 on: November 13, 2014, 06:10:30 PM »

I decided to take some staging inspiration from SirPsycho for these pictures.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/xmvMymu.jpg[/img]

These are the three games I added to my collection from a decent lot of Super Famicom games.  The whole lot was 9 Super Famicom games for $28.

Pictured: Sailor Moon R, Kirby Super Deluxe, and Super Mario Collection

Not pictured: Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario Kart, And Super Donkey Kong 1, 2, & 3

The not-pictured games are waiting to be flipped.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/hWxETcw.jpg?1[/img]

A working WonderSwan (Skeleton Green).  I picked it up for $8.25 shipped.  I wanted to get one on the cheap to play the WonderSwan port of Crazy Climber (which I have to buy one of these days).  That's it.  Once Crazy Climber goes in, I don't expect it to come out.

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 138 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length