RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 20, 2019, 06:45:17 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Poor Quality Scans? Let's Replace Them! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Poor Quality Scans? Let's Replace Them!  (Read 7810 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2018, 10:04:00 AM »

Make sure that your image is at least 550 pixels on the longest side, which will be vertical in this case.
Uh...
Quote from: FAQ
As a general rule, all scans should be 550 pixels on the SHORT SIDE.
http://www.rfgeneration.c....php?action=policies;id=4

Whoops! Oh well, mine have been going through. Will remedy for future subs

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, Dink Grinder, co-host of the RFGen Retro Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Licensed NES set: complete!, 12 games remaining for SMS set, 12 for 7800, and 25 for 5200.
Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2018, 04:52:53 PM »

Not poor quality scans but missing. There are various missing scans/photos around the US athletic world game and family fun fitness hardware. So if any one can provide any of the following please submit:

• Family fun fitness - front and back box scans, hardware image. An original athletic world cart and manual (FFF branding) can also be submitted as extra media
  • Athletic World (original FFF branding) - manual scan missing. Front and back of FFF box can also be submitted as front and back images
  • Athletic World (Power pad rebrand - circle seal) - cart scan missing. This will have the code NES-AW-USA and no FFF branding.
  • Athletic World (PP rebrand - oval seal) - manual scan missing. This will have the code NES-AW-USA-1

Would be great if anyone does have these images they can submit. Thanks

Bumping this cus it happened to instantly get pushed back a page
Bear78
CD-i
United States

Stats
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2019, 03:28:34 PM »

Anyone know who scanned the box for Tumble Pop for the Game Boy?

http://rfgeneration.com/c...nfo.pl?ID=U-037-S-04831-A

I'd like to make a cover for my loose copy and was going to try bugging them to scan it for me but it's not listed.  If this is against the rules or something, then disregard.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length