RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:04:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | NFL Talk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 Print
Author Topic: NFL Talk  (Read 84549 times)
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #195 on: January 19, 2014, 10:37:00 PM »

Brady 10 wins.  Manning 4 wins.  I have a pretty good idea of who's going to come out on top of the AFC

That's because Manning had to play with a shitty defense for years in Indianapolis. How could that one little stat possibly give any indication?

I don't wanna hear that.   The defense was obviously good enough to go 12 - 4 every season when he wad with the Colts.  It pisses me off that he gets all the credit when he wins, but everyone blames the defense when he loses.   Well which is it?   It can't be both.

Oh yeah,  and THE SEAHAWKS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #196 on: January 19, 2014, 10:43:22 PM »

Oh yeah,  and THE SEAHAWKS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!

banana banana banana banana
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #197 on: February 02, 2014, 08:50:17 PM »

Aaaaand I'd say this one's pretty much done, even with twenty-five minutes left to play. Seattle's had the momentum from the get-go, what with a safety on the first freakin' offensive play and all. Add a pick-six and a kickoff-return TD, and this is shaping up to be the most lopsided Stupor Bowl since Denver's last big-dance shortfall. I'm sure the Vikes and Bills are happy to not be the first five-time losers at least.

Only one question remains: could we be witnessing the first shutout in Super Bowl history?

UPDATE: Aaaand for the 48th straight year, the Super Bowl remains shutout-free.

BTW this one's takin' me back to the mid-80s-to-mid-90s period, when the NFC champion usually won quite handily.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 09:18:05 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #198 on: February 02, 2014, 09:14:09 PM »

Aaaaand I'd say this one's pretty much done, even with twenty-five minutes left to play. Seattle's had the momentum from the get-go, what with a safety on the first freakin' offensive play and all. Add a pick-six and a kickoff-return TD, and this is shaping up to be the most lopsided Stupor Bowl since Denver's last big-dance shortfall. I'm sure the Vikes and Bills are happy to not be the first five-time losers at least.

Only one question remains: could we be witnessing the first shutout in Super Bowl history?

Nope.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #199 on: February 02, 2014, 09:20:27 PM »

Nope.

Well, the Broncos are definitely some dead animals at this point...

...but they've hardly been "life-like" at any point in this farce of a game.
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #200 on: February 02, 2014, 10:43:52 PM »

Wow, the Broncos got trampled.  Enjoy your trophy, Seahawks!
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #201 on: February 03, 2014, 12:06:56 AM »

http://www.southparkstudi...3379/who-shot-dr-mephisto

http://www.southparkstudi...ce-going-replacement-refs

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #202 on: February 03, 2014, 09:11:28 PM »

Wow, I have to say the Broncos got destroyed. This certainly won't help Payton's playoff reputation. I don't think he'll win another Super Bowl.
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #203 on: February 05, 2014, 11:51:23 PM »

Smiley Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #204 on: December 16, 2014, 12:22:03 AM »

Well, my team just sucks.  I am done watching football this season. There is no way the Miami Dolphins are going to a Super Bowl with the shitty, corpse like Coach Philbin and  lets just get rid of our defensive coordinator. This talented team needs and deserves better coaching staff.

Tannehill is mediocre, but I think he has the talent to be better. But only if he has some coaching staff that will trust him, and work with him more.

I know you Seahawks hate him, but I hope Miami can make a deal for Jim Harbaugh.  

h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #205 on: December 18, 2014, 04:17:30 AM »

Ha, my team can't catch a break at QB. We've already done way better than last year (2-14) but we need to evaluate the young passers to find our future guy. Hopefully we can figure something out lol.

@Fokakis79 just noticed your avatar was Lo Pan. Hahahah classic!
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #206 on: December 18, 2014, 05:08:14 AM »

Ha, my team can't catch a break at QB. We've already done way better than last year (2-14) but we need to evaluate the young passers to find our future guy. Hopefully we can figure something out lol.

@Fokakis79 just noticed your avatar was Lo Pan. Hahahah classic!

Raiders Fan?

I love John Carpenter movies, and its one of my favorite John Carpenter movies after The Thing.

Yeah I just changed it, I have had the same Avatar, since I started coming here, it was time for a change
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 05:09:51 AM by Fokakis79 » Logged

h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #207 on: December 18, 2014, 09:57:15 PM »

I'm a Texans fan so at least I'm not at the bottom of the barrel like Oakland LOL

BTILC is one of my favorite movies ever. The commentary on the DVD is really funny and theres lots of good trivia if you haven't checked it out. I actually just got the shirt Jack Burton wears in the mail a few days ago.
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2014, 05:03:49 AM »

Awesome shirt to own, and oh yeah the commentary on BTILC, The Thing, and Escape from New York are all good

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #209 on: December 19, 2014, 01:52:58 PM »

Worth noting, but BTILC will be pulled from Netflix at the end of the year. Also, Football sucked this year.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length