RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:49:23 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | NFL Talk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Print
Author Topic: NFL Talk  (Read 84539 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #210 on: December 19, 2014, 03:42:05 PM »

I'm a Bears fan. Time to stick head in mircowave.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #211 on: December 19, 2014, 04:48:43 PM »

I'm a Bears fan. Time to stick head in mircowave.

LOL

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #212 on: January 18, 2015, 07:25:40 PM »

Go Seahawks
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #213 on: January 18, 2015, 07:50:47 PM »

Go Seahawks

I knew it was either you or Retrorage who was going to post next, congrats, you guys got a good team that doesn't quit. Pretty crazy comeback

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #214 on: January 18, 2015, 07:53:05 PM »

Go Seahawks

Well I was rootin' for 'em, if only to deny the Green Gay Fudgepackers the chance to tie the Niners on the Super Bowl tote board. For a while there, they were doin' all the packin', only to get packed themselves. Freakin' chokers, those guys.

That having been said: GO AFC CHAMPIONS! Whichever team, I don't really care.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #215 on: February 01, 2015, 06:52:23 PM »

Go Seahawks

Well I was rootin' for 'em, if only to deny the Green Gay Fudgepackers the chance to tie the Niners on the Super Bowl tote board. For a while there, they were doin' all the packin', only to get packed themselves. Freakin' chokers, those guys.

That having been said: GO AFC CHAMPIONS! Whichever team, I don't really care.

I really don't want either team.  I hate the Deflatriots.  And screw you!  Fusgepackers.  bah.   They did deserve to lose, though.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #216 on: February 01, 2015, 08:20:58 PM »

My dream in life is to see a Wu Tang Clan halftime show.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #217 on: February 01, 2015, 09:53:39 PM »

Missy Elliot > Sharks > Tiger (driven by shadow handlers) > Katy Perry

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #218 on: February 01, 2015, 10:49:25 PM »

BREAKING NEWS! AN RF GENERATION EXCLUSIVE!

Due to the shame of the Seahawks eating the big one in the Super Bowl, Microsoft, Nintendo of America, Boeing and Starbucks will be moving their respective corporate HQs to the greater Boston area, effective immediately. UPS is also looking to move to the Boston region, even though they haven't been headquartered in the Seattle area since before the Seahawks were established. "Better safe than sorry," stated chairman-CEO D. Scott Davis regarding UPS's impending relcoation.

"It was bad enough when they changed their uniforms to that barfy color scheme a few years back," said Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella after the loss, "but this choke-job is the final straw. I mean, seriously, fluorescent green? what are they, roadside construction workers? Hell, seeing that they blew it, they may as well be."

Nadella also added, "I'll be calling Electronic Arts and NFL's licensing department first thing tomorrow morning to tell them that we will not under any circumstances allow the XBox One release of Madden 16 with Russell Wilson or Marshawn Lynch on the box cover. Let Sony and Nintendo put those ham-and-eggers on their stupid game box covers."

"I sure hope those lame-os take an Airbus back," Boeing chairman W. James McNerny stated after the game. "God forbid they should fly on one of our brand-new state-of-the-art dreamliners and infect it with their loser-cooties."

More details to come as I make them up...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 12:12:05 AM by Zagnorch » Logged
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #219 on: February 01, 2015, 11:01:43 PM »

We're all kinda sad at this house   Sad
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #220 on: February 01, 2015, 11:10:14 PM »

We're all kinda sad at this house   Sad

I don't know why you're so bummed out-- you should be used to settling for second-best by now.  Grin
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #221 on: February 01, 2015, 11:16:48 PM »

We're all kinda sad at this house   Sad

I don't know why you're so bummed out-- you should be used to settling for second-best by now.  Grin

Hey! Quiet you! I went to games in the Kingdome after all. I've yelled at John Elway in person. I know what it's like. All those years.....we've earned some lengthy bits of good times.

I mean, come on, let Turbin block for Lynch a couple times when you get down to the 1 yard line, sheesh.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #222 on: February 01, 2015, 11:22:59 PM »

I mean, come on, let Turbin block for Lynch a couple times when you get down to the 1 yard line, sheesh.

Seriously. What the hell, man...

« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 11:25:09 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #223 on: February 02, 2015, 12:57:16 AM »

I CALLED IT!

ALSO, CALLED THE SHARKS BEING THE NEW INTERNET MEME. WATCH THE SHARK ON THE RIGHT, AND THEN THE SHARK ON THE LEFT:

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/v...OT2idpzchwWfBaaeYh5qYJZ5I

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #224 on: February 02, 2015, 02:11:17 AM »

Let this game be a lesson to all of you: Given the choice between ball-tampering or juicing-up, go with the ball-tampering. Though some times ball-tampering can lead to juicing-up.

I'll show myself out.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length