RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:55:52 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 849718 times)
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #285 on: February 17, 2015, 12:19:23 AM »

Wrapped up 999 in the nick of time today, to offer my services as guest, on the Monthly Playcast. Now I am tempted to start Batman a bit early, but part of me thinks I should jump into Farcry 4, so I can listen to the new spoilercast.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #286 on: February 18, 2015, 01:52:08 PM »

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 (PS3) - Almost done with this.

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #287 on: February 18, 2015, 09:13:24 PM »

I just finished playing through Spider-Man on the PS1 in "What If?" mode. Probably the fastest I've ever completed it. Tongue
Seems it took around 4 hours (Including messing about remembering how to get into one particular room that's not necessary for progression).
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #288 on: February 19, 2015, 12:35:24 AM »

SSB4: leveled up my newest amiibos and am starting to fill the challenges board. The top three rows are going to stay incomplete though, I am good, but not THAT good. ha ha

Picross 3D: Starting to get a little more difficult. Love the control scheme in this game though. This series has come a long way since Picross on the GB.

Snap Attack (WP8) : Playing the hell out of it to get into the top 250 on the top players leaderboard for the biggest cheevo. I was going to call it good after that, but I am raking in 2-3,000 points a match, which is making me want to go ahead and complete it.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker: This game is hitting all of the right buttons for me. I am having a great time with it, and my wife and son love watching and taking turns.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #289 on: February 19, 2015, 11:48:02 AM »

Jade Empire (Xbox) - This seems really good so far!

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #290 on: February 19, 2015, 11:57:09 AM »

Just started another Mass Effect 2 play thru. I'm about 6 hours in and really enjoying it. It's been a few years since I've beat the game and I still really enjoy it. I have jade empire but have not have a chance to play it yet. I'm thinking of starting jade empire next.

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #291 on: February 19, 2015, 03:02:28 PM »

I finished Zelda II a couple of days ago.  Great game, it's a shame it gets as much flak as it does.

So it looks like 2015 is going to be the Year of Zelda for me, as I think I'm going to keep the Zelda train rolling and work through as many of the games as I can before I get burnt out on it.  I played a few minutes of both Link's Awakening and Ocarina of Time 3D, and I'm not sure which one I want to go with yet.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #292 on: February 20, 2015, 06:32:34 AM »

I finished Zelda II a couple of days ago.  Great game, it's a shame it gets as much flak as it does.

So it looks like 2015 is going to be the Year of Zelda for me, as I think I'm going to keep the Zelda train rolling and work through as many of the games as I can before I get burnt out on it.  I played a few minutes of both Link's Awakening and Ocarina of Time 3D, and I'm not sure which one I want to go with yet.

I personally think Zelda II is better than Majora's Mask.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #293 on: February 20, 2015, 07:18:34 AM »

Didn't have any time for Fallout 3 last night. The horror!

Though I was hoping to finish LttP this week so I'd have played it exclusively at work, I'm not sure if I can make that happen, as I had a rough time finding Turtle Rock yesterday afternoon. I think I know where I was getting lost now.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #294 on: February 20, 2015, 04:18:33 PM »

Jade Empire (Xbox) - About halfway through. Still pretty good so far.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #295 on: February 21, 2015, 03:55:33 PM »

Jade Empire (Xbox) - Near the end now

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #296 on: February 21, 2015, 11:32:32 PM »

SSB4: Getting more of it completed. I love getting advanced moves unlocked for amiibo that I do not have yet. I think I have Dunk Hunt filled out with all 8 specials, but cannot be sure.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #297 on: February 22, 2015, 12:32:01 PM »

Fable (Xbox) - Should I be evil?

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #298 on: February 23, 2015, 06:05:23 AM »

I think I'm finally just about ready to wrap up Fallout 3. I cracked the eighty hour mark last night. I'm a few hundred exp away from the second level cap (I would have hit it last night but the game crashed so I just turned it off for the night). I already finished the main story, every side mission except one, and am now just trying to milk the fifth (and for me, final) DLC for everything it is worth.

It's been a long time since I played a game like this. A game where I was so entrenched, obsessed, and consumed by it for months on end. Thinking about it constantly when I wasn't playing it. Reading guides and wikis and watching youtube videos about it constantly. Listening to the soundtrack at work and in my car. These kinds of games only come along every few years for me. The last one I can remember was Persona 3, which I played two years ago, similarly over what seemed like a harsh winter. Maybe that's the key. My wife made a comment along the lines of "damn, you really like this game huh?" and my response was that this game is kind of carrying me through the winter. I couldn't have chosen a better title to lose myself in and escape the misery of constant sub freezing temperatures and the fact that sunlight has not touched my skin in about five months. Yeah I'm very late to the party on the game, and I've had no less than five of my friends, who all call this game their favorite of all time, trying to get me to play it for years, but I know I couldn't have picked a better time to play it than now.

Over on the handheld side, since I finished Link to the Past on Saturday, I wanted to play a PSP game since I was really high on the system last year as far as acquiring games for it, but haven't played any of them. I decided to go with Sweet Fuse: At Your Side because I wanted something light and I've never really played a visual novel before. So far I like it. Nothing but reading as of yet but that's good enough for me. It's rather relaxing.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #299 on: February 23, 2015, 07:32:08 AM »

I understand completely Grayghost. Fallout 3 was easily my favorite from the last generation (7th) of game consoles. When I first played it, I too would randomly break out into song: "Bongo, bongo, bongo I dont want to leave the congo, oh no, no, no, no ,no!" My most anticipated game on PS4 will be Fallout 4.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length