RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:04:29 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 850077 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #315 on: February 26, 2015, 05:11:13 PM »

Haven't posted in a while. I hate when these forums randomly stop sending me topic updates.

Anyway, aside from lots of WoW, replaying Costume Quest 2, this time on the PS4. If none of you have ever sat down with the Costume Quest games, I highly recommend them.

Just finished playing through Costume Quest 2 last night on XB1. 7 hour playthrough for 100%, but fun.

Haven't posted in a while. I hate when these forums randomly stop sending me topic updates.

i think there's a limit on the number of emails the site can send out, for any reason

250 emails/hr, or the server things we're sending out spam.

JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #316 on: February 27, 2015, 03:22:40 AM »

250 emails/hr, or the server things we're sending out spam.

Noted, thanks.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #317 on: February 27, 2015, 09:34:06 AM »

Fable (Xbox) - Nearing the end now.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #318 on: February 27, 2015, 12:54:46 PM »

I keep meaning to finish Fallout 3 but I guess my heart isn't ready. I keep stalling as I work on finishing the last quest. I'll have to do it tonight I suppose. I need to start playing Batman: Arkham Origins so Engineer Mike will know how far to play the first week!

I think I'm about halfway through my first (and what will probably be my only) playthrough of Sweet Fuse: At Your Side. I like it a lot. The story keeps getting more and more intriguing. It's one of the most interesting games I've played in a while as it is my first visual novel. It is also my first actual Otome game, despite the fact that I'm always claiming to be into "girly" games. Although I play as a female character whenever possible, I never romance male characters, so being in a game where you have to do so is very interesting to me. I didn't know which dude I would find most "attractive" but now I'm gunning for this stud muffin right here:

I also like the guy from the boy band. I suppose I'm going for the least intimidating guys. I don't know. It's a very interesting thought experiment.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #319 on: February 28, 2015, 02:19:06 AM »

Closing in on the completion of Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare.

I have mostly enjoyed it thus far.
Treasure Yeti might change my mind

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #320 on: February 28, 2015, 04:19:26 AM »

Damn, I can't believe I just woke up and I won't be playing Fallout 3.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #321 on: March 01, 2015, 12:38:19 AM »

More PvZ: Garden Warfare
&
Trivial Pursuit Live!

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #322 on: March 01, 2015, 12:51:38 AM »

Damn, I can't believe I just woke up and I won't be playing Fallout 3.

I did that with a few games I spent months on for a daily grind. It's always awkward.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #323 on: March 01, 2015, 11:05:41 AM »

Borderlands 2 (Vita) - More coop later tonight.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #324 on: March 02, 2015, 12:15:19 AM »

Finished Garden Warfare.

Back into Trivial Pursuit Live!

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #325 on: March 02, 2015, 12:36:26 PM »

I finally finished .hack Mutation over the weekend.  I was really into the game up until I hit a snag towards the end that caused me to lose interest, but fortunately I was close enough to the end that I was able to push through it.  Just like when I finished the first game, I'll probably wait a year or two before starting the next game.

I was in the mood to play some random stuff, so I took my Master Games List (a list of almost 2500 games that includes every game I own in both physical and digital format.... yeah, I'm OCD like that), plugged it into Random.org's List Randomizer, and just played whatever game appeared at #1 on the list.  The first game I got was a PC Indie Adventure game called Richard & Alice.  It was interesting, but not really my cup of tea.  Fortunately it was only about 2-3 hours long.  Then I got Strikers 1945 for the PSX, which was a fun schmup.

Other than that, I was in the mood to revisit Xcom: Enemy Unknown, so I played a couple missions of that.  Still playing Danganronpa here and there, and I'm just about to start the first trial.  I'm about halfway through Link's Awakening.  And I just started MediEvil for the retro community playthrough.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #326 on: March 02, 2015, 12:39:18 PM »

Finished
Trivial Pursuit Live!

Started
Elements of Destruction

So far it is a pretty cool game. You control tornadoes, earthquakes and lightening strikes and must destroy things for points.
I'm not very far in but it seems like there is going to be increasingly more strategy involved besides "destroy shit like crazy!" as there are things that attack you and drop your energy reserves as well as "traps" that negate the effects of certain attacks until they are destroyed.

Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #327 on: March 02, 2015, 05:25:43 PM »

Being playing loads of Fallout: New Vegas  - I'm enjoying it but something about it just leaves me cold, I'm not sure what it is as I loved Fallout 3.
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #328 on: March 02, 2015, 08:11:43 PM »

I should probably finish NV, I did a couple sidequest DLCs and the main story once and quit. I have the Ultimate Edition, so I have no excuse not to finish it.

Been playing IonBallEX for an annoying cheevo I couldn't get while I had my first windows phone.

Mario Kart 7

Nearing the end of Super Mario 3D World. They hid a couple of the stars and stamps pretty well, but not well enough to save the game as a whole. Way too easy for my tastes, but fun nonetheless.

Finished the bottom 7 rows on the challenges for SSB4.

Played the first three stages of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the 360 with my son two nights ago. It was an awesome experience, but he is a total pizza hog. ha ha

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #329 on: March 02, 2015, 08:46:02 PM »

Being playing loads of Fallout: New Vegas  - I'm enjoying it but something about it just leaves me cold, I'm not sure what it is as I loved Fallout 3.

I feel it's the Mojave. The maze-like landscape of the ruined Washington, D.C. always seemed more interesting to me.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length