RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:52:36 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 856729 times)
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #675 on: October 14, 2015, 06:38:09 AM »

Fired up Sonic Generations this morning because I wanted to see if it deserves the space it's taking up on the shelf.

Nope.

Not too bad and I was kind of cruising through it, then I got to the part where you have to complete challenge maps to unlock the first boss. Go to hell, ain't nobody got time for that.

I guess I need to start Gravity Rush to set up the playthrough, but that's handheld so I need to get an honest start on a good console game.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #676 on: October 14, 2015, 08:20:45 AM »

Borderlands (PS3) - Krom is a tough nut to crack, but I'm getting a little closer to killing him every time.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #677 on: October 16, 2015, 09:19:09 AM »

Altered Beast (XBLA) - My daughter doesn't like fighting the bosses, and she doesn't like flying enemies lol

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #678 on: October 16, 2015, 12:15:04 PM »

Not totally sold on Eternal Sonata yet.  Attacking is ok but now that I'm on attack level 2, I can see where attacking is going and I'm not going to like it.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #679 on: October 16, 2015, 07:33:59 PM »

More Hearthstone.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #680 on: October 17, 2015, 07:38:50 AM »

Diablo III. It's fun to play in the morning before work and relaxing after work.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #681 on: October 20, 2015, 07:27:42 AM »

Borderlands (PS3) - Finishing off a few side missions before I face off against the Rakk Hive boss.

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #682 on: October 20, 2015, 08:38:41 AM »

I haven't had a lot of motivation to play games lately, mostly because work has been crazy, and I've certainly lacked the time also.  But last night I sat in front of my PC and played a couple PC shmups (primarily Hydorah), as well as a couple fan-made Mega Man games in the 8-bit style.  It felt good to play games and feel like I hadn't abandoned my hobby because I was "adulting" too much.  Hopefully in the coming weeks I can continue to dedicate more time to games.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #683 on: October 22, 2015, 08:21:15 PM »

finished Super Mario Sunshine a few days ago. between the glitches and the odd gameplay it's far from my favourite mario game. that being said it was still fun for the most part, and a good game in its own right.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #684 on: October 22, 2015, 08:42:00 PM »

I've been getting in a couple minutes a day in Dragon Mania Legends and Project Spark.

One i really enjoy the other makes me hate everything.
One i am almost done with and will likely continue to play after i finish.
The other is seemingly never ending and i want to give up and never finish out of spite.

Fuck Project Spark, Team Dakota, Microsoft Gaming Studios, Win8, Xbox One, and the 360 even though that version never came to fruition.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #685 on: October 23, 2015, 05:56:13 AM »

Tell us how you really feel Izret.

Still Diablo III and Gravity Rush for me. I forgot how great GR is. I must have been under stress or something the first time I played it because I remember having a lot of trouble with the combat, but so far I'm cruising through these losers.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #686 on: October 23, 2015, 09:49:09 PM »

If i can pull the people together i'll play some Jack Box Party Pack 2 tonight.
ANYONE CAN PLAY. ALL IT REQUIRES IS A DEVICE WITH AN INTERNET BROWSER! Phone, tablet, PC, or any console that can connect to jackbox.tv (if memory serves 3ds could not connect)

If i cannot i will keep playing Monkey Pirates

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #687 on: October 23, 2015, 10:12:41 PM »

Fuck Project Spark, Team Dakota, Microsoft Gaming Studios, Win8, Xbox One, and the 360 even though that version never came to fruition.
Didn't they release an update to make the achievements easier?

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #688 on: October 23, 2015, 10:44:50 PM »

Yes. The game is still a heaping pile of broken shit tho. The players/creators have managed to make some insane things despite the developers crippling them with broken updates over the last year. And with that last update making everything free and many things easier there are still major game breaking bugs. The developers never released something that looked worth playing and the general populace far outpaced them with talent, skill, creativity and knowledge.

The funny thing is the update put into effect a bunch of changes i suggested on their forums a year ago. The reworked achievements are far easier than i or anyone else suggested though.
Which almost removes the need for the useless Achievement Hunter feeds that they created in response to my "Instant Win" world destroying their feeds with a bazillion clones.

Oddly enough "Instant Game Over" levels never caught on even tho it was the exact same thing and where i got the idea lol

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #689 on: October 24, 2015, 06:02:57 PM »

Borderlands (PS3) - I think I'm getting close to the end, I'm going after some Steele broad.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length