RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 01:43:12 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Keep an Eye Out For Me!!! NOW A PART OF SALES EXTRAVAGANZA 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: Keep an Eye Out For Me!!! NOW A PART OF SALES EXTRAVAGANZA  (Read 42387 times)
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2012, 12:14:57 PM »

I'm about 4 hours south of Seattle. Not super close but one of my best friends lives up there so I go see him from time to time. And there is a retro game show in Portland in September, I'll be there, will you?

I'll be there!  Did you go to the SRGE last month?

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2012, 01:34:41 PM »

I'm about 4 hours south of Seattle. Not super close but one of my best friends lives up there so I go see him from time to time. And there is a retro game show in Portland in September, I'll be there, will you?

No, but I was at the Gamers for Kids show in Longview in April, were you at that one?

We'll have to say "hi" to each other at the Portland show.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2012, 01:58:01 PM »

Rich,
Picked up Lethal Weapon, Conan and World Champ for you. PM me your address to make sure I have the new one this time. Wink

EDIT: Picture time:

There's a sticker on the front label of World Champ, but my wife determined that it could be removed without damaging the label. There's also some sticker residue on Lethal Weapon's label that'll come off, and a sticker on the back that can be removed. Overall, it was $20 + tax for the 3.

Also, Crabmaster, list what you want! I checked for everyone else. The copy of Laser Invasion was sold since I was there last, so Bil lost out on that one.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 04:11:16 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2012, 09:07:27 AM »

Thanks Shadow, send me a total when you get a chance.  Much appreciated.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2012, 06:40:53 PM »

Major thanks to Bickman for helping me get 3 games closer! That puts me under the 20 mark to go!

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2012, 01:33:46 PM »

That "This Game Pak Belongs to" sticker is awesome.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2012, 01:48:24 PM »

Yeah, that may have to stay. Ha!

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2012, 01:54:20 PM »

Not exactly a game, but...

Atari Jaguar Composite Cable

Now a game. Smiley

White Men Can't Jump for Jaguar
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 01:57:11 PM by ReddMcKnight » Logged

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2012, 10:18:02 AM »

CIB 32X <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">Games[/url] to finish my US set

Slam City
Spiderman Web of Fire
World Series Baseball

CIB Konami Silver Box games to finish my Silver Box set
Gradius
Laser Invasion
Track and Field

NES Carts
Legend of Zelda Grey cart-Singlebanana

NES Manuals
Shatterhand
Athletic World (oval seal)

CIB NES Black Box games (yeah, I know it's a long shot)

Balloon Fight
Baseball
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong 3
Donkey Kong Jr
Donkey Kong Jr Math
Ice Climber
Slalom
Stack Up
Urban Champion
Volleyball
Wild Gunman
Wrecking Crew-pending

Dreamcast

Grandia II DISC ONLY-I have the case with instructions.  Just missing the disc.  $10 shipped?

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2012, 02:11:08 PM »

I've mentioned this before Bil, but I have a couple CIB black box games. I've yet to see what shape they're in, though, and my room just had everything shoved back into it after my roommates picked up the new dog. Sad

I'd be happy to send them to you, since you've been holding onto that Game Gear for me.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2012, 10:48:21 AM »

I've mentioned this before Bil, but I have a couple CIB black box games. I've yet to see what shape they're in, though, and my room just had everything shoved back into it after my roommates picked up the new dog. Sad

I'd be happy to send them to you, since you've been holding onto that Game Gear for me.

Always appreciate any help with Black Boxes! Just let me know when to unleash the Game Gear!

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2012, 11:52:10 AM »

Just to let you know, I checked what I have for Black Box games.

Baseball
Duck Hunt
Wrecking Crew

Baseball and Wrecking Crew are in excellent condition. I've mentioned my Duck Hunt previously, which has part of the label on the box back ripped off.
I'd actually be somewhat hesitant to give up my Baseball and Wrecking Crew, since they're in such good condition, but I wouldn't mind selling them to a fellow forum member. Grin

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2012, 08:39:21 AM »

Several games knocked off my list.  Free bump.

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2012, 11:15:02 PM »

No, but I was at the Gamers for Kids show in Longview in April, were you at that one?

We'll have to say "hi" to each other at the Portland show.

Nope, i didn't seriously start collecting until May. 

But yeah we'll have to crack wise for a minute at the Portland show. 

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2012, 09:35:57 AM »

I may finally be able to help contribute!!! Was hanging out with my new local collector buddy yesterday and he pulled out all his doubles boxes for me to take a gander at. He has got hundreds of doubles across a few different systems and he wants to sell them off. So anyone in need of NES, Gen, SNES, SMS, Intellivision, PS, PS2, etc please PM me your lists and I'll check them against his collection. He doesnt have any rare doubles, but he has a ton of common games. Im sure I can get a decent bulk discount off him if I can pickup enough stuff too so the more people that send me lists the better. He also has quite a few systems and accessories as extras too so definitely ask about ANYTHING you might need and I'll check with him.

Make sure to add extra info in the PM about how much you'd like to spend and what you look for in condition or anything else that might be important to you. If I've dealt with you in the past I'll be more than happy to front the cash to him for anything you're interested in and you guys can pay me back when I'm ready to ship.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length