RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:34:26 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Keep an Eye Out For Me!!! NOW A PART OF SALES EXTRAVAGANZA 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: Keep an Eye Out For Me!!! NOW A PART OF SALES EXTRAVAGANZA  (Read 42062 times)
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2012, 05:14:29 PM »

Duke, I just saw a Solitaire locally for $20 I think. Loose.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. If it is in good shape snag it for me please!

Hit me up on Google Talk or G+ and I'll see if I can give you a live shot of it.

I just got home and I'm Google + ignorant. I'm on it now, or you can hit me up on Skype at the.duke.togo

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2012, 08:47:47 PM »

singlebanana, I have D&D: Pool of Radiance and Genghis Khan at least. I'll do some more checking or you can check my list out.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2012, 09:45:38 PM »

singlebanana, I have D&D: Pool of Radiance and Genghis Khan at least. I'll do some more checking or you can check my list out.

Definitely interested in those and see that you also have a copy of BB2: Rainbow Islands (if you are willing to part with it).  Send me a PM and let me know what you are thinking in terms of price.  Thanks!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 07:16:44 PM »

Thanks to FibroFreak and WildBil, I'm two closer. Thanks for the help everyone!

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2012, 01:33:09 PM »

Can someone look for a Wham-Shell Skylander? We can't seem to get them around here yet and it's really the last one that my son is missing at this point.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2012, 01:34:09 PM »

Can someone look for a Wham-Shell Skylander? We can't seem to get them around here yet and it's really the last one that my son is missing at this point.

Sure thing, I'll check my local stores and a few inside sources.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2012, 01:48:12 PM »

I sat at Target for a couple hours yesterday. If anyone needs any of these packs, LMK:
Sonic Boom
Wrecking Ball
Drobot
Chop-Chop
Bash
Hex
Dino-Rang
Whirlwind
Double Trouble
Drill Sergeant

Pirate Adventure Pack
Empire of Ice
Dragon's Peak

Triple Pack - Camo, Ignitor, Warnado

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2012, 01:49:20 PM »

Were you sitting at Target waiting for a Skylanders delivery? I used to be excited for when I have kids so I could play with Legos again.  Now I'm excited to have kids to play Skylanders.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 01:57:06 PM by wildbil52 » Logged

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2012, 01:56:19 PM »

Were you sitting at Target waiting for a Skylanders delivery?

I was waiting for my wife to go through some clothes, and I'm somewhat OCD when it comes to organization, so I got bored and sorted all the figurines while I was there. I've got a decent memory, and knew people were looking for figurines, so I made a mental note of what was there.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2012, 01:57:55 PM »

I was waiting for my wife to go through some clothes, and I'm somewhat OCD when it comes to organization, so I got bored and sorted all the figurines while I was there. I've got a decent memory, and knew people were looking for figurines, so I made a mental note of what was there.

Old retail habit of mine.  I straighten up when I'm shopping too Wink  Good lookin out!

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2012, 06:09:19 PM »

Were you sitting at Target waiting for a Skylanders delivery? I used to be excited for when I have kids so I could play with Legos again.  Now I'm excited to have kids to play Skylanders.

My wife just bought it for my son and me. We've been playing it a little bit at a time at a local gaming place, but its soooo much nicer to have it at home. We've only got 6 of the characters right now so it'll be fun trying to grab some new guys for it.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2012, 07:56:26 PM »

Although I've completed my own set, I'll be on the lookout for ya.

I always seem to visit a couple big-box retailers a day just for the hell of it, so it's no big task for me.

And Wham-Shell is a pretty neat-looking fellow...
KidA
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2012, 08:53:56 PM »

I went into a Target yesterday and they seemed to have all them Skylander things haha

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2012, 09:24:34 PM »

Old retail habit of mine.  I straighten up when I'm shopping too Wink  Good lookin out!

Wow!  And I thought I was the only one...

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2012, 11:21:07 PM »

Wow!  And I thought I was the only one...

I'll do that from time to time as well-- especially if I'm in a store right after I get off work.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length