RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 06:04:32 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | WTB: Dreamcast games - HELP ME COMPLETE THE US DC COLLECTION! :) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTB: Dreamcast games - HELP ME COMPLETE THE US DC COLLECTION! :)  (Read 609 times)
Deadman
Donor

WWW Stats
« on: January 07, 2014, 01:14:18 PM »

Well, I failed.   I came close, but couldn't finish the US Dreamcast complete collection in 2013, but I STILL WANT TO FINISH IT!  Please help me meet my 2013 New Years resolution to complete the US DC collection!    If you can help, please PM me with what you have and prices.

WHAT I NEED:

D2
Resident Evil 2
Spawn

I also have the following Disc only, so could use manuals/cases or complete games if the price is right:

ESPN International Track and Field
Test Drive V-Rally (need manual only)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length