RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 08:17:37 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | collecting goals for 2006 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: collecting goals for 2006  (Read 21101 times)
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2006, 02:32:26 PM »

I want to get at least one of the following systems:

Dreamcast
Vectrex
Virtual Boy

I got my Dreamcast today at a garage sale. It has all the hookups but no controllers, it cost me a whole $1. Sweet huh?

So I haven't posted too much all summer, and all fall for that matter, but I now have a Vectrex. I'll probally make a more complete account of it in the small scores thread sooner or later. It cost me $75, which is like mega money to me, came with the box, seven games, all manuals, all overlays and two controllers. The box and manuals are in poor condition but everything else is pretty good.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2006, 01:37:01 PM »

should have spy hunter and fortune builder coming in the mail next week  so i completed my goal of getting all the colecovision releases for colecovision   yea

Very cool. Love seeing people collect the classics.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2006, 01:38:33 PM »

So I haven't posted too much all summer, and all fall for that matter, but I now have a Vectrex. I'll probally make a more complete account of it in the small scores thread sooner or later. It cost me $75, which is like mega money to me, came with the box, seven games, all manuals, all overlays and two controllers. The box and manuals are in poor condition but everything else is pretty good.

Nice price!

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2006, 11:45:37 AM »

Nice price!

No kidding!  I would've paid double for that!
the_wizard_666
Sega 32X
Canada

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2006, 11:20:13 PM »

Well, it's been several months since I updated my goals...my Ultra subset was knocked off shortly after I posted (back in July Shocked ), and now my Koei set is nearing completion.  Have a CIB Uncharted Waters due in (it was shipped out today), and once it arrives I'm down to three maps: Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Nobunaga's Ambition II, and Bandit Kings of Ancient China.  Don't think it'll be done by Christmas unless someone wants to trade/sell them to me, but I'd say February (provided the two rarer titles actually show up after Christmas with the map...) Smiley
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2006, 12:52:26 AM »

Got 20 Gamecube games Smiley

Probably the last goal i will complete this year.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2006, 11:49:09 PM »

Passed 35 N64 games Smiley

10 out of 15 goals.

wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #112 on: December 15, 2006, 10:31:12 PM »

reached all my  goals  almost still need a cowboy kid  and little samson manual

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2006, 11:00:39 AM »

I set too many goals. But I did get 3-4 of them done. Plus I only need one more Sega CD game to done with that goal.

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2006, 07:48:44 AM »

I only had four goals of which I completed two and would have completed a third one if it wasn't for a stupid scammer.  I did beat some other personal collecting goals that I forgot to add to the original post in this thread, so those can make up for the two that I didn't get Wink

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2006, 09:25:49 PM »

I passed 20 DS games today and 35 DC games yesterday.

12 out of 15 goals for the year  Grin

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2007, 04:39:46 PM »

I just realized that the only goal I set for myself that I didn't complete was completing my 32x collection.  Not that the others were that hard to do, but still!
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #117 on: January 04, 2007, 10:57:56 AM »

I did pretty good myself.

I didn't complete:

Would like to get every Mortal Kombat game released in the US CIB(prob not going to happen :-/)
50 Genesis
Complete R-Zone collection

I doubt i will get a complete R-Zone collection this year and i doubt i will get all the MK games CIB too. But i am closing in on the Mortal Kombat stuff at least Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length