RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 12, 2024, 06:36:15 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Mac Image Problem 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Mac Image Problem  (Read 9264 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2005, 10:43:58 AM »

Sorry i didnt repost here. But I'd been using Safari and then one day, whenever my last post on this thread was, they were back, I still dont get em on IE but they're still here on Safari. And Tyn's right Safari is better.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2005, 07:18:05 PM »

And Tyn's right Safari is better.

|D

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2005, 05:27:00 AM »

Well, I am now the owner of a $2400 Macintosch PowerBook.  The very first thing I did after updating it was come here and check to see if the images worked.  I am using Safari (dunno yet if this thing has IE installed), and there are no problems to speak of.  I guess my best suggestion to any Mac users (mostly Rick, if you still come by here often enough to care), is to make sure you have Safari updated to its newest version....  or to drop $2400 on a new Mac.  For that price, images had damn well better work.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length