RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 10:42:53 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Game Wave System and DVD games question 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game Wave System and DVD games question  (Read 1055 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« on: August 02, 2007, 10:22:03 PM »

I picked up a couple DVD Games today and before submitting them checked to see if anything else had been entered(there is Smiley)

But i also noticed tyheir is the Game Wave in DVDs as hardware...

The DVD category was made for games that do not have an specific hardware and can be used on any DVD player(we should similairly add one for VHS/VCR as i have been finding quite a few games that are VHS tapes and run on most VCRs)

Also would the DVD category cover Board Game/DVD game combos like Scene It, Trivial Pursuit, etc?

Marriott_Guy
Console Librarian
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 08:00:48 AM »

I entered the Game Wave a while back into this category.  It probably deserves it's own section since specific technology is programmed on the DVD games and will only interact with this respective system.  I'll forward this to see if we can get it moved as described.

PS.  Izr - check your PMs  Smiley
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 08:20:50 AM by marriott_guy » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length