RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 02:29:11 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | featured collection..... thanks. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: featured collection..... thanks.  (Read 2578 times)
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« on: October 08, 2006, 07:19:23 PM »

thanks for choosing my collection as the featured collection. i really feel honored. if anyone has games that i am missing and has them for sale for a decent price please send me a message or post it in this thread. maybe i might be able to complete my collection this month. that would be cool. once again thanks RF Generation for choosing my collection.

long live sega. please come back with another system.  drool

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 07:22:46 PM »

You're welcome dreamcaster!

Seemed to fit so perfectly!

Ken

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 10:26:48 PM »

Damn thats a lot of Dreamcast games you have! I am jealous.

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 03:38:12 AM »

man its taken me a long time and lots of money. i have got to the point where its mainly the expensive games that i have left. i am sure there are a few cheepies left but i have yet to come across them yet. so in the meantime ive just been buying everything thats been peaking my interrest. i turn no games down. bought my wife an xbox and didnt think id end up playing it but i got into it. the wife and i used to play gauntlet legends for DC and saw gauntlet: dark legecy for xbox and cant stop playing it. bought leisure suit larry too for xbox, thats a trip. funny how the games survived since the 80's. get chicks drunk to score. what a moreless game. lol. i love it. but i still remain true to sega and the wonderful dreamcast. no matter what people say i still think its the best system ever. i look at the xbox and see the follow-up to the DC. controllers are slightly simialr with the memory card placement. graphics are similar too. once again thanks for the recognition.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 08:23:55 AM »

After I finish the Sega CD and Saturn library I will start on the DC. I have about 70 titles so far.

The DC is a great system. It is the system that got me back into games 7 years ago.

Pop Culture Portal
RFG Friend
United States
Awards: Tournament Winner

Stats
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 10:48:20 AM »

I was on a DC kick for quite awhile and, like you dreamcaster, I've got mostly the expensive ones to get...wonder why the majority of the driving/racing games seem so expensive?  Nice collection, BTW!

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 12:42:31 PM »

Which ones are the expensive ones? How much we talking here?

Pop Culture Portal
RFG Friend
United States
Awards: Tournament Winner

Stats
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 05:30:06 PM »

For us po'folks, $40-$50 and up per game...I got kinda spoiled when I went through a DC buying binge and picked up games for $8 or less.

The more rare ones seem to be, IMO:

-Capcom or Marvel vs. games....hard to find, too.

-Anything driving, like Ducati World Racing Challenge, F355, Sno-Cross, and Super Runabout.

-The bleemcast games have suddenly shot up...dunno why.

-Some of the RPG/Adventure types have gotten expensive too, like Shenmue Limited Edition, Rogue Spear, and Spider-Man.

I think the limited edition version of Sonic Adventure is probably one of the rarest DC games out there, along with Resident Evil 2 and the Namco and Midway classics titles.  All this talk has suddenly made me want the ones I need...think I'll go browse around ebay for a bit Smiley.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 07:51:24 PM »

Nice collection dreamcaster!

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 08:39:46 AM »

I agree, nice collection man!  I used to also be a big fan of the Dreamcast.  Once I'm done with NES, and I decide to move on to another console, it would either be the Dreamcast or the SNES. 

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 10:18:05 AM »

Once I'm done with NES, and I decide to move on to another console

Yeah thats going to happen Wink Mr. I Find a New NES Accessory all the time.

Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2006, 10:18:17 AM »

After I finish the Sega CD and Saturn library I will start on the DC. I have about 70 titles so far.

The DC is a great system. It is the system that got me back into games 7 years ago.

This sounds like me... well, minus the Sega CD part.

Great collection by the way dreamcaster. Keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 10:21:46 AM by Funk_Buddy » Logged

Slowly building an ammo fort.
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2006, 09:03:46 PM »

thanks for compliments everyone. Pop Culture Portal has it right when it comes to games being $40 and up for the dreamcast. and plus a lot of the once cheeper games/acessories like bleem were once cheep and have recently doubled in price. thats what has slowed me down so much. i still put my dreamcast purchases at priority, except when i got to a game store and they only have 1 game i need at its like $40 i end up buying a bunch or nes or genesis instead. more games for the buck. some day i'll be rich and go on a shopping spree. yeah and my shit will come out in rainbows and smell like sherbert. but i swear before i am 30... and im 26 now i will have completed the dreamcast, at least all ntsc releases.
there are around 70 dramcast games that are $40 and up. ive got a few of them. if anyone wants to sell any DC games that arent on my list we can do business. hook a gamer up.
btw. bought a ps2 today........ god im a dirty whore when it comes to games.
names mike btw.

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2006, 11:05:22 PM »

i added new updated photos. enjoy.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length