RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 05:28:24 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Steak Talk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Steak Talk  (Read 2632 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« on: November 18, 2004, 03:52:14 PM »

I also hate grizzle in steak, under or overcooked vegitables, when apple skins get stuck in my braces, when berry seeds get stuck in my braces, when any food gets stuck in my braces, when italian bread gets stale(it is such a waste of good bread), pizza with shitty sauce, burnt toast, that cereal with the monkey on the box(sugar smaks?), soggy cereal, when there is no mayo for a sandwich, when there is only strange chese to make a sandwhich with, precooked salami, buffalo wings that arn't hot, over cooked eggs, dry ham, fake hamburgers & hotdogs(turkey, veggie etc.), when fires are cooked so long the insides disaapear, meatloaf, shrimp without good cocktail sauce, etc,etc...

People who everyone hates but they think they are cool. Example given a kid at school who is a filth bag(farts all the time, picks his nose and almost takes a catalouge of it before wiping it on something, reaches down either side of his pants and scratches anywhere at anytime, etc) and thinks he is better than everyone.
More specific example. He said today "I am the differance between an athlete and someone who tries hard. I haven't gone to any practices this year and i still start everygame. I don't need to practice because i am just that good."
and the day before
"Sully are you going to play in the game tomorrow?"
"No ..."(gets cut off mid sentance)
"Good because since your not 100% you would just hurt the team even more. Good that you realized you would just make us suck even worse so i didn't half to tell you."
« Last Edit: November 18, 2004, 03:53:10 PM by IZRET101 » Logged

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2004, 05:19:56 PM »

Speaking of food, I really, really, really can't stand it when there is even the slightest hint of pink in my beef.  I like my bugers well done, and my steaks so well done that they're black on the outside.  Any pink and I can't eat it.  All the rest of you lot are just vampires.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2004, 05:29:19 PM »

Medium rare for me.
I don't like mine to be walking around on my plate but i want to be a hocky puck either.

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2004, 07:50:13 PM »

I prefer blackend steak, which is well done with a crusting of pepper so it is a bit spicy.  Mmm.... good.

And I too hate pink in my meat, well all the way!

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2004, 04:21:54 AM »

My meat has to be burnt dammit! Any sign of pink or blood and I can't eat it. I also have to trim all fat off of it before I cook it. If I eat out I have to trim all fat off of it before I eat it. What I really hate is when I go out for steak and it's so full of fat I can't eat it *shudders* There are very few places that have "bad" steak like that so I just go elsewhere for my steak. God I want a steak now!

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2004, 06:25:07 AM »

I can't stand burned meat.  I have to have it slightly rare.  No blood though and if it has any black on it i cant eat that part.

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2004, 06:37:58 AM »

Any pink and I can't eat it.

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2004, 10:15:47 AM »

:-)
I didn't catch the ron jeremy the first time I read that, so I figured I would point it out to others.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2004, 10:41:35 AM »

Oh I saw it.  Den has been on a roll lately.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2004, 11:15:51 AM »

Yes he has. Keep it up the good work Den.

And i still like my meat medium rare. That is pink in the middle.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2004, 08:03:17 AM »

I like my steak as raw as possible.  My girlfriend hates seeing me eat a bloody steak, so I usually order mine medium rare, but if she isn't around then I usually just walk into a farm and cut off the part of the cow that looks the tastiest and start eating.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2004, 10:39:28 AM »

Den that was damn funny!!!!! laugh laugh laugh

Medium well for me please.

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2004, 01:54:41 PM »

I think Sauza's a vampire.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2004, 07:30:18 AM »

Well to quote Dennis Leary "Meat tastes like murder and murder taste pretty damn good".  The more murdery it looks, the better.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length