RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 06:38:15 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Can anyone translate these? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Can anyone translate these?  (Read 2191 times)
ItellYaHuat
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats
« on: January 20, 2009, 07:11:10 PM »

I'm trying to add these to my collection list but don't even know what they're called lol. I tested them on my nomad for a bit and they work and look new.

[img width=700 height=525]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8830/image095qd9.jpg[/img]

[img width=700 height=525]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7016/image096eq2.jpg[/img]

[img width=700 height=525]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/5553/image097vo3.jpg[/img]
Moriya Hanzo
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 07:40:48 PM »

the one on the right looks like Romance of the 3 Kingdoms.

ItellYaHuat
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 07:50:19 PM »

I looked up the Japanese variation of Romance of the 3 Kingdoms and got Sangokushi III but am not sure it that is it. I couldn't find a pic of it nor on google.
Fuyukaze
RFG Friend
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 02:35:28 AM »

The one on the right is NHK Taiga Drama from what I can tell.  Could be mistaken.  I cant make out the charcters or any of the numbers for the right one.  Either a more clear picture or the numbers (UPC, part# on spine) would prove very usefull.  I want to say it's a shinobi game but all the games I find in the series, none have that cover.  part# will prove more helpfull.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Fuyukaze[/img]
[img width=470 height=155]http://gamercards.exophase.com/69469.png[/img]
ItellYaHuat
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 05:14:23 AM »

The one on the right is NHK Taiga Drama from what I can tell.  Could be mistaken.  I cant make out the charcters or any of the numbers for the right one.  Either a more clear picture or the numbers (UPC, part# on spine) would prove very usefull.  I want to say it's a shinobi game but all the games I find in the series, none have that cover.  part# will prove more helpfull.

You are god. Thanks! That's the one. It's "NHK Taiga Drama: Taiheiki" and googled it as well and the results were correct. I'll take a pic of the other game tomorrow with the numbers. Sorry, I took the pics with my crappy cell phone. I looked up Shinobi and no box looks anything like that lol.
ItellYaHuat
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 05:03:48 PM »

*Bump*

I entered the number, got the game "Ninja Burai Densetsu", googled it and it's the one. Thanks for all the help guys. Smiley Next time I'll reference the ID numbers first before I ask on the forum.
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 12:06:59 PM »

Glad that you found out what they are. Smiley

Where did you got those from anyway?
ItellYaHuat
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 01:04:37 PM »

It's quite funny actually. All the imports that I bought were for sale in local stores (excluding the Mega CD II, I imported that from the UK) as well as the new Mega Drive II. I just picked these two up at this local game store that opened up where I used to live sometime in 2007. It shut down after just 4 months! But I managed to nab lots of boxed Genesis games (this is where I scored big on my posters, I have a box full of ones folded up) and a Genesis model 1 in great cosmetic condition. I also saw other cool stuff and bought a factory unopened RF unit for the Dreamcast. The place got robbed and a group of guys stole PSP games and handhelds but were caught later. I was already a regular customer there so sometimes they didn't even charge me tax. Well, at least I got my fill before it shutdown but I know a couple of other places to go to.
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 04:04:04 PM »

Nice story. Smiley

It sounds like a shame that place shut down so quickly.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 07:54:42 PM »

It's quite funny actually. All the imports that I bought were for sale in local stores (excluding the Mega CD II, I imported that from the UK) as well as the new Mega Drive II. I just picked these two up at this local game store that opened up where I used to live sometime in 2007. It shut down after just 4 months! But I managed to nab lots of boxed Genesis games (this is where I scored big on my posters, I have a box full of ones folded up) and a Genesis model 1 in great cosmetic condition. I also saw other cool stuff and bought a factory unopened RF unit for the Dreamcast. The place got robbed and a group of guys stole PSP games and handhelds but were caught later. I was already a regular customer there so sometimes they didn't even charge me tax. Well, at least I got my fill before it shutdown but I know a couple of other places to go to.

Wow, that story sounds exactly like the place near me that got robbed of their PSP stock. You in Chicagoland?

Tell me about your variants...
ItellYaHuat
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 08:02:09 PM »

Nope. California. The store was literally less than 100 steps away. We lived right near a mini-plaza that has a liquor store. I'm in the same city, just on the east side now which is about half an hour away.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length