RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Shadow's Clearing House 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shadow's Clearing House  (Read 2154 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« on: September 04, 2012, 10:45:08 PM »

Hey fellas,
My wife's hours were cut down from full time to nearly none at work for this term ($1000/paycheck loss), so until we find a way to get her hours back (or, likely, a different job), I'll be listing things to fill in the gap for paychecks. Things listed here will likely only last for a week or two at the most before being auctioned off, so if you see something you want, let me know. Since I'll be listing a ton of items fairly quickly, I won't have prices listed, so feel free to shoot me an offer if you're interested. Pictures will also be taken on request for condition.

Nintendo 64
* Check For Sale/Trade

Nintendo NES
Dragon Power (CIB)
Iron Tank [Round Seal] (CIB)
Shinobi (CB)
Spy Hunter [3 Screw w/ Oval Seal] (CIB w/ Sunsoft Poster)
To the Earth (CB)
Trojan [5 Screw] (CB)

Sega Genesis
ESWAT (CIB)
Maximum Carnage (CB)
MUSHA (CB)
RBI Baseball '94 (CIB)
Rampart (CIB)
Rastan Saga II (CIB)
Winter Olympic Games: Lillehammer '94 (CIB)

Sega Master System
Global Defense (CIB)
Lord of the Sword (CB)
Phantasy Star (CIB)
Rambo First Blood Part II [No Limits Servicemark] (CIB)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 07:53:25 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

Hungrymoose
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 07:21:36 PM »

Would you be willing to sell the NES boxes separately?

RobotCowhand
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 11:18:12 PM »

Sorry to hear that mate. I'm interested in MUSHA, even without the manual I'm happy to try and help you out. Let me know what you are looking at for it. I'd also take Rampart & Rastan Saga II off your hands.
kwvintgegmes
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 08:51:56 PM »

hey bro, hope the situation got better.

keep in touch.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 07:09:57 PM »

Situation sucks. Just got handed an attorney's notice because I didn't send an official email stating that I was doing a payment plan, so now I'm having to sell things to get back on track within 45 days.

First things up are likely my Vectrex collection (since I can turn that around for a large amount to pay off the attorneys) and my N64 collection. I love playing the Vectrex, but something's got to give. I'll get my N64 collection up shortly, along with images. This is likely the first of many things to come, considering that I'm $3,500 in the hole and need to make up another $9,000 by the end of February for property taxes...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 07:11:34 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 07:25:45 PM »

Wow Shadow, I'm REALLy sorry to hear of all the troubles. I hope that you can get some stuff moving and get back on top of this soon.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 07:31:36 PM »

Wow Shadow, I'm REALLy sorry to hear of all the troubles. I hope that you can get some stuff moving and get back on top of this soon.

This is all because the bottom fell out from my wife's work, and my roommates are only paying 1/6 of the bills... Wife's first paycheck just came today, so that will start helping, but it's only a 3 month contract and it's likely that it won't get renewed. I'm pulling in 80% of the income for the household, and I can hold the ship upright, but bill collectors aren't willing to wait. My mortgage company is more than willing to work with me, but my home owner's association wants to rip the house out from under me because I missed a payment due every 3 months, and they waited another 3 months to tell me. I'm tired of the late fees dragging me down even further, so this is what I have to resort to in order to stop the slide.

After all, these are just things sitting around in my game room collecting dust because I've been working an average of 60 hours a week for the past 8 months. If I can't enjoy/play them, and I'm not able to display them as I want, then they should go to someone more deserving.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 07:33:56 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 07:50:45 PM »

That sucks Shadow Sad

I hope things get stable for you guys and quickly.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 08:23:37 PM »

PM Sent
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 04:57:23 PM »

Good news...
Talked with my family over our Thanksgiving dinner yesterday (we do a family Thanksgiving the Saturday before, since we all live in separate parts of Florida), and my mother offered to give me an early Christmas gift to help out with the HOA fees. If I can get them to waive the attorney fees, I can have it paid off before Thanksgiving...which leaves me with a few other bills, but with those fees out of the way those won't be a huge deal. If I can't get them to waive the fees, I've got a few other options, including talking to my mortgage company to see if they'll roll my payment onto the back of my loan.

...didn't think there'd be such an uproar about me trying to sell my Vectrex. I'll have to see about getting a video up hitting the Minestorm crash sometime. ^.^

Thanks for the help guys. I do plan on selling some things to get me further out of this hole, and I need the room as well. Most of my collection isn't "archival" quality, which is where I'm planning to take it, so selling portions of it won't hurt and having to work less means I'll be able to focus on improvements for the site.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 05:54:39 PM »

Glad to hear that things are looking up. Keep us updated!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length