RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 01:36:31 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Dragon's Dogma - Highly Recommended 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dragon's Dogma - Highly Recommended  (Read 627 times)
Marriott_Guy
Console Librarian
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« on: October 01, 2012, 02:59:27 PM »

Hello all.

Though I know this game has been out a while, I would highly recommend Dragon's Dogma for any fan of action/western RPGs.  I had some time to delve into some gaming and picked this up last week due to a recommendation from my friend Keith.  Trust me on this - the game delivers in spades both in value and overall entertainment (even for those not into RPGs).  I will be composing a write up sometime in the near future, but wanted to get your take.

For those that have played it, does this game just rock or is the lack of recently available RPGs for the 360 clouding my judgment?

Terry
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 03:02:33 PM by Marriott_Guy » Logged

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 07:00:32 AM »

I really liked the game and played it through to completion. The story is ... um really odd and the ending makes little sense but the combat is fantastic. I hope they make a sequel.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length