RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:52:48 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Viking Raider Commodore 64 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Viking Raider Commodore 64  (Read 966 times)
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« on: November 26, 2012, 01:36:36 AM »

so my parents went out today to buy a kitchen stove off someone, they start talking to him and it turns out he's really into inventing things and programming computer software including games. they found his personal website after coming home and he listed some of the things he's invented, one of them was a Commodore 64 game called Viking Raider. I don't know if he still has any copies of it (or whether or not he would ever sell them if he did), but i thought it was pretty cool that my parents got to meet someone who actually worked on games for big systems like C64 back then. anyone else ever meet people like this that used to (or still do) work on actually designing/creating games? I know shadow has mentioned some of his work at EA, but i don't know of anyone else with similar lines of work here.

here's the DP page for the game, apparently it's a 6: http://guide.digitpress.c...cmf/game.cmf?gameid=33815
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length