RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:40:56 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Could someone please teach me GMod? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Could someone please teach me GMod?  (Read 610 times)
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« on: December 24, 2012, 06:14:16 PM »

This will probably sound stupid to you all, but I don't exactly understand GMod...I mean, what exactly am I supposed to do? Are there any real game modes besides Sandbox? Are there competitive matches? If you feel like teaching me about it, post here, or add reddtheknight to your Steam friends. Thank you.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 07:22:38 PM »

it's entirely sandbox...i never liked it all that much, besides just messing around with random things. it's great if you're the creative type that likes to build things, but really beyond that there's not much to do, unless maybe you find some mods or special maps that are designed for objectives or something. overall though it's generally just like anything creative, you're given the tools to invent whatever you want and can do some pretty cool things, but beyond that there's not much to it. think of it like a box of lego without instructions, or a blank canvas for an artist. it's that sort of thing but with a video game as the medium Tongue.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length