RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:19:40 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | I cannot access members' game collection 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I cannot access members' game collection  (Read 983 times)
renegadeviking
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« on: December 31, 2012, 02:13:48 PM »

You are blocking me from accessing others game collection.  Give me access (once logged on) please. Then I know what I need.

"Many apologies, but you can't view just any profile. "
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 02:16:29 PM by renegadeviking » Logged
Shepy
Atari 7800
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 03:30:07 PM »

Try this Instead:

1. Go to "Tools" at the top of the screen.
2. Click on "All Collections" in the bar above your collection.
3. Type the collector's name you wish to view in the search bar or browse through all of them.
4. Once you have found the collector you are looing for click on "Collection" to the right of there name.
5. Here you can further sort there collection to find what you are looking for.

Hope this helps!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 03:42:16 PM »

You are blocking me from accessing others game collection.  Give me access (once logged on) please. Then I know what I need.

Pretty sure we're not blocking just you. The error message may be misleading, but it's a URL to the personal profile information. Where did you get the link?

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 03:53:19 PM »

You are blocking me from accessing others game collection.  Give me access (once logged on) please. Then I know what I need.

Pretty sure we're not blocking just you. The error message may be misleading, but it's a URL to the personal profile information. Where did you get the link?
Yeah, that sounds like the message the forum gives when a newer member tries to view other people's profile. Which we have in place simply to discourage spam bots from viewing other member's profiles and sending out spam via PM. Just make 9 more posts and you'll have a higher rank on the forum and you'll be able to view anyone's profile.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length