RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:35:41 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Collecting Goals for 2013 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: Collecting Goals for 2013  (Read 15856 times)
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2013, 08:51:27 PM »

Just picked up King's Quest V on ebay, I have accomplished my goal. I now have all Silver Box Konami Games which are either CB or CIB. I am pretty sure only two of them are CB, so all I need to grab are the manuals

krunch
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2013, 01:31:13 AM »

I recently discovered that I have a lot of the more expensive Dreamcast games due to one lot I got like 10 years ago on ebay for 60$ (2x Mars Matrix, Bangai-O, D2, Shenmue, Gunbird 2, Tech Romancer, Skies of Arcadia, Project Justice) so I figure I'll go for a complete Dreamcast NA CIB collection which might not be too difficult at this point.

I still ~170 games away though so I reckon I won't be done by end 2013 but I can probably get pretty close by getting a couple of lots on ebay.

Thanks, financially irresponsible past self!

Diane, it is 4:28 AM.
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2013, 10:50:48 PM »

There's a pretty good chance I'll be moving somewhere with less space, and as I'm going on to year 3 of this collecting adventure the novelty of hoarding every piece of retro 'ware is beginning to wear off a little bit.  So, I'll probably be parting ways with quite a few things that I don't care I have.  As I should, because I don't need 6 Game Boy Pockets just because they're different colors.

BUT, I'm not done collecting.  Not even close.  I'm just readjusting my mission.  I really enjoy doing NES subsets, which apparently is what all the cool kids are doing these days and in a way the cheapest way to feed the addiction.  Because getting married, saving money to finance a house (psh yeah right), having kids in the next few years...in other words, being an adult and managing priorities is really beginning to take hold and squeezing all my F.U. money.

Who am I kidding, I'm gonna keep buying everything I see.

In a similar boat here.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2013, 02:24:58 AM »

Well 2013 is almost over and I only started to recollect 3rd and 4th generation consoles and games this summer. By the end of 2013, im shooting for 100 NES games. I am currently at 68

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2013, 03:28:16 AM »

hmm. that was too easy. Still a month of 2013 left and I hit my goal.. Well my new goal is to own a Sega Saturn with at least one (hopefully 2) Working Designs titles. I have been eying up copies of Albert Odysee, Shining Wisdom and Magic Knight Rayearth at Crabby's store.

I dont think I have enough time to complete my Capcom and Konami NES subsets. 

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length