RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:04:36 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Posters and swag! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Posters and swag!  (Read 2886 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« on: April 14, 2013, 07:08:28 PM »

For part of my spring cleaning and auditing I wanted to know about all the extra stuff I've picked up over the years. I'm talking posters, maps, soundtracks, promo inserts, cards, trinkets, buttons, deodorant, lotion, and energy drinks.

Today I just went through looking for posters and picked out some of the more interesting promo inserts.

Random Game Posters

Now you're playing with Power!

Take hold of the Sega Adventure.

Gear in higher quality.

Pokemon!

Some promo stuff, I love the Silver Box promo foldout.

Insert card from Suikogaiden 2, risque cards from the PSP release of Lunar SSH, and unopened cards from FFIV Complete Collection. Bonus other side of the Silver Box promo.

Other side of the Suikogaiden 2 card showing off some ladies named Millie, Meg, and Viki. I also put in the Startropics letter, the cover of a Black Isle RPG promo from my CIB Torment, and of course the poster/timeline from the Portrait of Ruin preorder bonus.

Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast, Planescape: Torment...

and Fallout 2. BUY THEM NOW!!!!!

Biggest poster I have.

Map is on the back and quite handy!

Ratchet poster and Sly 2 foldout.

Flip side of Ratchet and Sly 2, Sly 2 gives a nice map to get started.

Speaking of maps here is my beaten, torn, taped, but still complete Phantasy Star II map. The back side did not want to unfold for a picture.

Metal Gear map that I can use to infiltrate Outer Heaven.

Map for Shingen the Ruler and cloth map for Lunar SSSC.

Most bland map I own, Breath of Fire II.

At least the back of the BOF2 map is useful.

Map for Me & My Katamari.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 07:20:15 PM »

So which game(s) came with deodorant and/or lotion?

We've lost power in the forward Game Boy, Mario is not responding
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 07:21:26 PM »

So which game(s) came with deodorant and/or lotion?

I don't know, but if Kenji Eno can ship out games that include a "bag of herb" and a condom, why not Kratos deodorant? Tingle lotion anybody?

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 07:24:21 PM »

You should submit those posters as Extra Media into the database, always like seeing extra pack in stuff. Speaking of which that makes me want to search my collection for extra swag  Grin
Am4zingGam3r
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 09:00:59 PM »

No San Andreas poster? LOL

I am the King of San Andreas
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 11:57:47 AM »

^I had to throw away a gigantic new/unused San Andreas vinyl window sticker last year. The kind that come in 2 sheets and stores usually had to slap on 2 different panes of glass because they were so huge.

Unless it got cleaned up and moved somewhere else... I hope i come across it again.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 12:03:27 PM »

I used to have a San Andreas poster hanging up on my bedroom wall at my parent's house. It got ripped.

Am4zingGam3r
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 05:19:09 PM »

I used to have a San Andreas poster hanging up on my bedroom wall at my parent's house. It got ripped.
That sucks it tore. I have trouble finding those posters anymore.

I am the King of San Andreas
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 08:17:42 PM »

Even though I don't own these posters anymore I thought it would be great to share:

Forgot this great Rolling Thunder Poster:

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 08:23:02 PM »

Love the Real Bout one. Geese!

killerkobra
Memorex VIS
Canada

Stats
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 06:56:30 PM »

All of my posters are packed away for the time being but I just got this one in the mail. I freaking love it since I got this game close to its release for Sega G and it holds major nostalgia for me

Current Collection last Updated April 21th 2012
http://www.backloggery.com/killerkobra
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 08:04:27 PM »

Here's a small smattering of items that I scanned for a person over at Nintendo Age:

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2013, 01:48:45 PM »

Awesome scans. I have a few of those. Def brings back memories

Now your playing with power!
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2013, 08:01:09 PM »

Here's a scan of the Zelda variant for this month's Game Informer:

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2014, 09:16:17 PM »

I just found this in my copy of Joe Montana II.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length