RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:56:32 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | What are you listening to right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 145 Print
Author Topic: What are you listening to right now?  (Read 485662 times)
Tan
« Reply #795 on: July 09, 2007, 11:52:39 AM »

The Tragically Hip - 50 mission cap

Audioslave - Out of Exile
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 12:55:32 PM by Tan » Logged
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #796 on: July 09, 2007, 01:22:34 PM »

I finally got Pink Floyd - The Wall Disc 1 out of my car's stereo. It was eaten up in January and I haven't been able to get it out until now. The CD player is completely borked but at least the radio works and I've got my CD back. I had to take the stereo out, take the facia off then pull the CD out with pliers. Of course, there's now a big deep scratch in the CD so I'm playing it to see if it still works. Seems ok so far. The scratch was on the outside of the disc so I started it near the end.

I've been running the iPod since 10:30am nonstop to see how long the battery lasts. It's now 7:22pm and the battery is about 1/3 full. It's done 122 tracks in that time. I'm feeling buyer's remorse now because I ordered a new battery for it, thinking that was why it was broken, and it turns out I don't need it.
Tan
« Reply #797 on: July 09, 2007, 02:32:51 PM »

I finally got Pink Floyd - The Wall Disc 1 out of my car's stereo. It was eaten up in January and I haven't been able to get it out until now. The CD player is completely borked but at least the radio works and I've got my CD back. I had to take the stereo out, take the facia off then pull the CD out with pliers. Of course, there's now a big deep scratch in the CD so I'm playing it to see if it still works. Seems ok so far. The scratch was on the outside of the disc so I started it near the end.

I've been running the iPod since 10:30am nonstop to see how long the battery lasts. It's now 7:22pm and the battery is about 1/3 full. It's done 122 tracks in that time. I'm feeling buyer's remorse now because I ordered a new battery for it, thinking that was why it was broken, and it turns out I don't need it.

Just out of curiosity, why didn't you pad the pliars with a bit of cloth or something?  Tongue
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #798 on: July 09, 2007, 02:36:10 PM »

Just out of curiosity, why didn't you pad the pliars with a bit of cloth or something?  Tongue

Because I'm an idiot.

Getting it out only needed a gentle tug anyway. It was the other spur of the moment attempts over the months that scratched it.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #799 on: July 10, 2007, 05:22:00 AM »

Control Machete.

It's Mexican rap.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #800 on: July 10, 2007, 01:58:25 PM »

As I recall the first CD is only like 40 minutes or so long, so the audio data will only go to about the half way point on the CD. If the big scratch is near the outside of the disc, it won't be affected since there's no data there.

'm listening to Cast Your Pod To The Wind by They Might Be Giants. It's the bonus disc that comes with The Else and it contains 23 songs from the TMBG Podcast.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #801 on: July 10, 2007, 08:11:41 PM »

Reel Big Fish - "Why Do They Rock So Hard" and "Cheer Up"

Also more Mexican Rap and Daniel Tosh.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Shimra
Sega CD

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #802 on: July 10, 2007, 10:51:29 PM »

Arctic Monkeys- Whatever People Say I am, that's what I'm Not

<_<
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #803 on: July 11, 2007, 12:11:19 PM »

Alice in Chains - Jar of Flies

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #804 on: July 14, 2007, 06:29:55 AM »

Alice in Chains - Jar of Flies

Fantastic!

At work yesterday:

Dream Evil - Dragon Slayer
Dream Evil - The Book of Heavy Metal
Dave Chappelle - For What It's Worth
Dave Chappelle - Killin' Them Softly
David Cross - Shutup You Fucking Baby!

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #805 on: July 14, 2007, 10:15:08 AM »

GOGOL BORDELLO
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #806 on: July 14, 2007, 10:16:19 AM »

Going through the "D" cd's?

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #807 on: July 14, 2007, 02:32:36 PM »

Going through the "D" cd's?

Oddly enough, it was just the way they worked out Smiley

Right at this moment, Lamb of God - Hourglass (off Ashes of the Wake), but with 16,000 songs on random you never know what will pop up next.

...Heh. Next track is Nick Drake - Pink Moon (off Pink Moon). Nice change up, Winamp.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #808 on: July 14, 2007, 02:41:13 PM »

Bran Van 3000 - Discosis
Bran Van 3000 - Glee

mmh. Having bought these two albums I've realised their only good song is Drinking in LA. Undecided The rest of the songs are all over the place. In one song they sing about being hip-hop and another sounds like an attempt at death metal.

Darude - Sandstorm is on now.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #809 on: July 15, 2007, 05:34:14 PM »

Junior Senior - D-D-Don't Stop The Beat (Album)
Junior Senior - Hey Hey My My Yo Yo (Album)

I was a bit miffed on the first listening because it seemed a bit cheesier than I remember back in 2003. The tunes are actually quite catchy. The lyrics are kind of weird... but they're Danish, I think.

All dress up, and dress-to-kill
Doctor says, come on, eat your pills
Shake your coconuts, coco boys
Until the milk comes out, come on, coco girls

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 145 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length