RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:10:14 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Welp, Microsoft Just Blew Their Foot Off 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 Print
Author Topic: Welp, Microsoft Just Blew Their Foot Off  (Read 42049 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #210 on: June 12, 2013, 10:30:06 AM »

Microsoft's new policy for only keeping digital offerings in your history for 3 years is going to seriously bother me as well. They already had 0 history for Zune purchases on the phone, but now I'm going to lose most of my delisted arcade games now when I transfer consoles? Cry

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #211 on: June 12, 2013, 10:55:17 AM »

Microsoft's new policy for only keeping digital offerings in your history for 3 years is going to seriously bother me as well. They already had 0 history for Zune purchases on the phone, but now I'm going to lose most of my delisted arcade games now when I transfer consoles? Cry

If you have the Zune software installed on your PC you can see you phones purchase history. Delisted games will not be listed there.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #212 on: June 12, 2013, 11:35:47 AM »

If you have the Zune software installed on your PC you can see you phones purchase history. Delisted games will not be listed there.

Right - you can see delisted on Xbox Live Marketplace. Seems silly.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #213 on: June 12, 2013, 12:06:56 PM »

Wow, Don Mattrick has the solution to all your problems. Don't have constant access to the internet? No problem! Then we have the 360 for you. Check out the comment at 1:51.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #214 on: June 12, 2013, 12:47:10 PM »

Its two douches trying to outdouche each other.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 12:59:23 PM by ThePsychoticSir » Logged

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #215 on: June 12, 2013, 12:59:33 PM »

In other news...

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #216 on: June 12, 2013, 01:00:44 PM »

I made it 30 seconds through that video. It is terrible.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #217 on: June 12, 2013, 01:04:13 PM »

I made it three seconds.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #218 on: June 12, 2013, 01:29:46 PM »

I made it three seconds.

I thought about deleting the post the video is so bad. That way no one else wasted their time.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #219 on: June 12, 2013, 02:29:29 PM »

Wow, Don Mattrick has the solution to all your problems. Don't have constant access to the internet? No problem! Then we have the 360 for you. Check out the comment at 1:51.

OMG HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE SUB!! HE KNOWS ABOUT THE SILENT SERVICE CART SUB!!!! QUICK, MOVE IT!!!

UGH, I just read that EA is "rebooting" Mirror's Edge into a sandbox style game. I went from extremely exited and optimistic to very sceptical all of the sudden. Why reboot it anyway when they did it right the first time?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 02:31:32 PM by Crabmaster2000 » Logged

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #220 on: June 12, 2013, 05:40:46 PM »

two different EB Games locations that i called today answered the phone with "EB Games, pre-order the Playstation 4 here, how may i help you?". i laughed that they made no mention of XB One
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #221 on: June 12, 2013, 05:41:50 PM »

two different EB Games locations that i called today answered the phone with "EB Games, pre-order the Playstation 4 here, how may i help you?". i laughed that they made no mention of XB One

Best Buy sent me an email telling me to preorder the PlayStation 4. GameStop sent me an email telling me to preorder the Xbox One. Amazon just completely ignored me.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #222 on: June 12, 2013, 05:56:07 PM »

I received the same Best Buy email. Nothing from anyone else yet.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #223 on: June 12, 2013, 06:41:04 PM »

I got 3 email from EB games since Monday. 1 to pre-order the Xbox one, 1 to pre-order the PS4 and 1 suggesting I could pre-order either system.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #224 on: June 13, 2013, 12:51:01 AM »

I had two local Gamestop stores' employees actually tell me NOT to preorder the Xbox One and get the PS4 instead. Even though the Gamestop CEO has gone on record as supportive of Microsoft's One.

Something is very, very wrong here.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length