RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:56:45 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Playstation Plus (PS+) Discussion Thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23 Print
Author Topic: Playstation Plus (PS+) Discussion Thread  (Read 142886 times)
theGrue
Android Developer
Programmers

Stats
« Reply #195 on: July 14, 2015, 10:27:31 PM »

I've read that Styx isn't that good, but it looks fun and free is a decent price. Entwined and Rain seems like short gimmicky games, but I'll give them both a try if the trophies are annoying. Geometry Wars is the real treat this month.

That's weird, not one of these things is Rocket League. Played tonight with some friends and it was a total blast.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #196 on: July 15, 2015, 07:23:57 AM »

I noticed they very quietly added the PS+ edition of Drive Club too.

I suppose it has worked for it to fly under the radar, not that I'm on the cutting edge of gaming news all the time but I hadn't heard anything about it finally being released.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2015, 07:05:21 PM »

August's games are LIVE!

http://blog.us.playstatio...ee-games-for-august-2015/

What makes treasure hunting even more appealing? Treasure hunting with friends! Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris leads the lineup of free PS Plus games for August, which includes four games that are playable on PS4. Which games, you ask? Well, you’ve come to the right place…
Temple of Osiris follows in the footsteps of Guardian of Light, with fast-paced cooperative play, head-scratching puzzles, and glorious treasure. Traverse the dangerous environments solo, or with friends, and guide Lara on yet another supernatural adventure.

Also up for grabs is the critically-acclaimed Limbo. This haunting story has captured the hearts and minds of gamers around the globe — and has chilled a fair number of spines. If you have a fear of spiders, be prepared to cover your eyes.

If that sounds a bit too unnerving, jam out and get creative with Sound Shapes — which is also available on PS3 and PS Vita. Sound Shapes revolves around musical platforming, fantastic visuals, and a powerful level creator.

Rounding out the PS4 offering for this month is Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones, which is also available on PS3 and PS Vita.This puzzle platformer tasks you with escaping a dangerous research facility in which death is readily distributed to your hapless clones.

Also, joining the August lineup are God of War Ascension (PS3) and CastleStorm (PS3, PS Vita), ensuring that you have plenty of gaming to keep you busy this month.

These games are available to PS Plus members starting on Tuesday next week. Enjoy!

Also there's a pretty decent and very wide-ranging sale going on in the PSN store worth checking out:

http://blog.us.playstatio...ity-project-almanac-more/

h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #198 on: August 20, 2015, 02:28:04 PM »

It looks like they've changed the PS3 store to look like the PS4 one. The new/expiring sections aren't there anymore. Do you have to find the games elsewhere now?
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #199 on: August 20, 2015, 04:54:33 PM »

It looks like they've changed the PS3 store to look like the PS4 one. The new/expiring sections aren't there anymore. Do you have to find the games elsewhere now?

Interesting. I'll have to check that out later. The PSN Store through consoles has always been notoriously painful.

Meanwhile if you use an internet browser and go through store.playstation.com you can still see all the games at once.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #200 on: September 02, 2015, 07:01:04 PM »

September's games are live!

Grow Home (PS4)
Super Time Force Ultra (PS4 and PS Vita)
Twisted Metal (PS3)
Teslagrad (PS4 and PS3)
La-Mulana EX (PS Vita)
Xeodrifter (PS4 and PS Vita)

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #201 on: September 02, 2015, 09:23:23 PM »

Great month!

JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #202 on: September 03, 2015, 02:41:21 AM »

Xeodrifter is amazing, so far.
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #203 on: October 04, 2015, 08:51:15 AM »

October's games have been announced. They're not live just yet but it has to be soon.

Full Lineup:
Super Meat Boy, PS4, PS Vita
Broken Age, PS4, PS Vita
Unmechanical: Extended, PS4, PS3
Chariot, PS3
KickBeat, PS3, PS Vita
Kung Fu Rabbit, PS3, PS Vita

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #204 on: October 04, 2015, 09:41:10 AM »

October's games have been announced. They're not live just yet but it has to be soon.
PS Plus games are uploaded the first Tuesday of every month Smiley

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #205 on: October 04, 2015, 11:28:53 AM »

Yep, except for when they aren't Wink but I hear ya.

JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #206 on: October 15, 2015, 04:48:25 AM »

Yep, except for when they aren't Wink but I hear ya.

They've been pretty good about getting the games out on time for a while now.
Broken Age is pretty good for anyone who hasn't already played it, but it's not an easy plat for any trophy collectors we have around here.
Kung Fu Rabbit is cute and pretty good.
Unmechanical: Extended is the one that surprised me. I didn't even know they had redone Unmechanical. For anyone who hasn't played the original, it wasn't bad, but it fell very firmly into the category of 'babies first adventure game' and was sort of unremarkable.
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #207 on: October 15, 2015, 11:16:29 AM »

I've been playing Kung-Fu Rabbit for a few days. It's a fun platformer. Cute, simple & very nice for a free game Cheesy
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #208 on: October 15, 2015, 03:00:46 PM »

Does anyone think PS+ will make a  more "premium" title available for free any time soon? Not complaining of what they have had available, its just been awhile since they have had one come available. I think the last games was Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeros

Although I did enjoy last month's games, Xeodrifter was very fun, and the Lara Croft game was fun in a Gauntlet Legends kind of way.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #209 on: October 16, 2015, 06:31:43 AM »

Does anyone think PS+ will make a  more "premium" title available for free any time soon? Not complaining of what they have had available, its just been awhile since they have had one come available. I think the last games was Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeros

Although I did enjoy last month's games, Xeodrifter was very fun, and the Lara Croft game was fun in a Gauntlet Legends kind of way.

Yeah, it seems like there are less and less retail titles. Like you, I'm not going to complain about it. When I look at my download list of almost 400 games there are plenty in there I can go back to. But I remember when I first signed up I would hold off on buying games that had been out for more than a few months because they came up a lot.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length